Best Audio Tweak - NOT Cables!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
This is my experience on the best audiophile tweak I've ever made. It's not about cables or some magical device needed to enhance the sound quality. It's all about the state of mind.
► Disclaimer: Anyone under 18 should click off this video. If my tweak is illegal in your location, do NOT proceed. I recommend consulting with the proper health care provider.

I've discovered edible cannabis has made a profound impact on how I enjoy music. The two strains I've tried so far are: Indica and Sativa. My experience with Indica is calming, great for anxiety and helps you rest. Sativa motivates you to listen to music but keeps you more alert.

M

Mpsafranski

Audioholic
Nice, Gene! Hope it’s helping with the anxiety and sleep. I’ve suffered from insomnia since childhood and 20 years ago decided the risks and side effects of the sleep meds were outweighed by the risks and side effects of getting no sleep (higher levels of anxiety, lack motivation, poor brain function) and have been taking them since.

Used to enjoy my but Unfortunately I started having a paradoxical reaction to it (ie it would trigger panic attacks) in my mid twenties. Russian roulette every time, so I’ve stayed away from it since then.

M

Mpsafranski

Audioholic
That being said, I 100% agree with its relation to music enjoyment. I went to my first Phish show in 98 a total skeptic. Might catch flack around here, not sure how many others of my kind are around but whatever. Left a 100% convert and haven’t looked back o_O 2 other bands that I came around to loving in that way are Rush, and Steely Dan, in addition to discovering I enjoyed jazz (mainly bossa) And then when I heard this music (not to mention movies) being reproduced in even a mid-tier system…well here I am.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Tweakers may feel bamboozled by the title. I might have gone with “Really High Fidelity.”;)

witchdoctor

witchdoctor

Full Audioholic
This is my experience on the best audiophile tweak I've ever made. It's not about cables or some magical device needed to enhance the sound quality. It's all about the state of mind.
► Disclaimer: Anyone under 18 should click off this video. If my tweak is illegal in your location, do NOT proceed. I recommend consulting with the proper health care provider.

I've discovered edible cannabis has made a profound impact on how I enjoy music. The two strains I've tried so far are: Indica and Sativa. My experience with Indica is calming, great for anxiety and helps you rest. Sativa motivates you to listen to music but keeps you more alert.

So I guess there is more to the "audioholic" name than I suspected :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis