Before the Review: Dutch & Dutch 8c Bookshelf Speaker

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Because my video reviews try to cram information about the speaker, subjective thoughts and objective data, I have found some of my video reviews tend to run longer than I want them to. Therefore, I have decided to start splitting up some of the more "nice" speakers in to two videos: "before the review" and "review". Otherwise, they would easily extend over the 30 minute mark for a single video. The "before..." videos will allow me to talk a bit more about the technical aspects and give them their just dues rather than blowing past them in lieu of getting to the data or subjective thoughts.

This is my "before the review" discussion of the Dutch & Dutch 8c active bookshelf speaker. It is a ~$12k USD/pair active bookshelf speaker featuring cardioid design where all the energy above 100Hz is forward-firing. I provide some highlights, information on the design and discuss general features that I may not otherwise have a chance to provide in my final review. If you don't care anything about that, then don't watch. I'll post the full review once I finish it but that could be a while out. Otherwise, I hope this is useful and you find it entertaining.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis