Bedroom Home Theater Setup! Mixed Speakers

D

dafirst

Junior Audioholic
Good day fellas, hope everyone is doing well. I am setting up a home theater in my bedroom and currently using Marantz NR 1601 receiver. I purchased Polk Audio Signature s35 center speaker & Klipsch 10" Subwoofer. want to add Bose satellite speakers as fronts and Surround. Which crossover settings is recommended for the Bose cubes speakers

Attachments

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
Sorry, I can't help much on those bose cubes, i'm not even sure bose gives the specs for those cubes. I always thought they were designed to run off of one of those acusticmass subs.
Not sure to many here are fond of the Bose, but maybe someone can chime in with some more help than I have given.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
With those speakers, set the crossover as high as possible.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, probably the highest settings for xover for the Bose sats (250hz per your manual)....seem to remember those sats don't do much below 300hz. Must you use Bose?

D

dafirst

Junior Audioholic
Yep, probably the highest settings for xover for the Bose sats (250hz per your manual)....seem to remember those sats don't do much below 300hz. Must you use Bose?
Thanks for your help. I do have the Klipsch RP series in the living room and this is for bedroom and space wise..

D

dafirst

Junior Audioholic
Thanks! very much appreciated

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis