Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It was bound to happen. :eek:
Technology marches on, first the DVD, then the Blu-Ray, and soon The Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD).
It's just so difficult to know the best time to jump in.

Being an early adopter of the original Ultra Clarifier "Dual Beam" I had already enhanced my listening pleasure to the extreme.
"Just when I thought it couldn't get any better." Now just feel silly.
Bedini has (After several intensive years of research) developed the new Ultra Clarifier "Quadri Beam". Now with four beams!!
I expect far more hidden information to be retrieved. I'll bet Bedini won't disappoint!

jinjuku

jinjuku

So it reduces dynamics and adds junk info :D.
But do the audiophools actually know how to read a graph correctly? I think a good proportion of that contingent is anti measurements anyways. 'I listen with my ears, not a microphone' crowd.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
But do the audiophools actually know how to read a graph correctly? I think a good proportion of that contingent is anti measurements anyways. 'I listen with my ears, not a microphone' crowd.
Only when it goes in their favor :rolleyes:. Based on the number of visualizers for media players, one would think we all have Einstein's visualizing power.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I expect far more hidden information to be retrieved. ,,,
You mean this will make your discs spin backwards to get those hidden information audible? That is amazing indeed, just like those hidden messages on some vinyl played backwards.:rolleyes: ;):D

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Who new CDs were such a lossy technology? I wonder how Microsoft accounts for the "masked" information on my copy of Office. Maybe using this disc will make the clipart installed with Word look better.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
You mean this will make your discs spin backwards to get those hidden information audible? That is amazing indeed, just like those hidden messages on some vinyl played backwards.:rolleyes: ;):D
Yes...yes it will.
It's mentions that on pg. - 10 of the owners manual.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Who new CDs were such a lossy technology? I wonder how Microsoft accounts for the "masked" information on my copy of Office. Maybe using this disc will make the clipart installed with Word look better.
Intriguing thought. Maybe I'll buy one of these to see if it makes Excel 2007 not suck b*lls.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Do you think it would help a spreadsheet and show much more $$$ in the account?;):D

J

jaymz

Enthusiast
Gotta have one (as soon as I get my speaker cable blocks installed).

Jim

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This will sell like hot cakes over at the Steve Hoffman forum. I haven't seen a more clued out bunch of audio junkeis in my life.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
When you finish paying for your "Beam Clarifier" please get in touch with me. Nobody knows it but there is some very precious ocean front real estate in Wyoming that was seized from the Iranian government. Only I am authorized by the government to sell you some of it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis