rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
If there's an "Amazon error in your favor" Community Chest card, I just drew it.

I was browsing Amazon's lightning deals on my phone. Came across some wireless ear buds on a lightning deal, regularly $37.80, on sale for $15.99. Thought that might be a nice gift for someone. Tapped to read the sales pitch and reviews, and saw "20% off coupon applied at checkout. Check this box to claim." Checked the box, went to check out to see my new total, and coupon not applied, I guess because of the lightning deal. Went back to read the sales pitch and saw, "Free item with purchase. Click for details." I tapped, and saw "Free clip-on zoom lens with purchase. Add both to cart." I added both to cart.

So at this point in my cart, I had one pair of earbuds at $15.99, the same pair of earbuds at $37.80, and a clip-on zoom lens for $15.99. I also had my 20% off coupon, the -$15.99 promotion discount for the free zoom lens, and the -$21.81 lightning deal discount. Went back to my cart, removed the full-price ear buds, went to check out again, and the discounts all remained. My total was $9.23 including sales tax.

Order placed.

I'm secret Santa to someone at work, and the limit for this workplace gift exchange is $10. Someone at work is getting a gift valued at $53.79 in a few days. :) It's probably crap, but at least it'll be more interesting than a coffee mug and a packet of hot chocolate mix.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis