Bad day to be a terrorist

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Marjorie Taylor Greene "I am a Christain and a Nationalist" Pretty much tells her story.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
hate to break it to you but there weren’t many “good” people in the Bible. The Bible is amazing because it teaches how God uses really messed up people to great things. Nobody thinks Trump is a good person but a lot of people think in spite of his shortfalls he is best for this country right now.

Using Christian and Nationalist in the same sentence as a derogatory term is getting old.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

noun
  1. a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
    • a person who advocates or supports the political independence of a particular nation or people.
      noun: nationalist; plural noun: nationalists
      "a Basque nationalist"
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

adjective
adjective: Christian
  1. relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
    "the Christian Church"
noun
noun: Christian; plural noun: Christians
  1. a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.
    "a born-again Christian"
From a Twitter thread. THIS is a prime example of Christian Nationalism:

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
From a Twitter thread. THIS is a prime example of Christian Nationalism:
I don’t disagree with that at all, Russia has become a Christian Nationalist State that in my opinion doesn’t resemble Christianity, Putin is pure evil.

I have been curious as Russia is referred to in the Bible as a Sheep nation in the end times. Obviously we don’t understand what that will look like because Russia is also listed with the Middle East, Northern Africa and France being the Coalition that attacks Israel. This is a separate battle and happens before Armageddon. Lots of stuff going on right now so I guess we’ll all find out together

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis