K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Just a curiosity, how much "closet" stuff do you keep? Once you upgrade do you sell off what's not being used or do you keep a few to lots of stuff in case you need it.

Or do you have a habit of buying "closet" gear (not even going into your existing systems but was a great deal :) )

Personally I have a couple AMPS and a receiver

No extra speakers at the moment. But it's such a fun hobby, buying and selling is part of the action but at some point eliminating waste of unused gear probably makes sense

Anyways!

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hate dealing with selling stuff so I just put it to use, five rooms have setups :) Not a lot sitting unused right now but some....e

ps I also have a garage full of bikes/gear too....

Last edited:
K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Hate dealing with selling stuff so I just put it to use, five rooms have setups :) Not a lot sitting unused right now but some....e

ps I also have a garage full of bikes/gear too....
Yeah, if I could find another spot for another setup, I would :) No more room.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Once in a while I do just give someone stuff to use on sort of a permanent lease (I usually tell them if they want to stop using it/get rid of it to give it back to me). Gave our pub a set of speakers as well as one of the mountain bike shuttle services a nice portable system....had been a while since I needed either.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis