Background check on this "Sheep" guy please!

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Boy do we have some colorful characters in this community! I admit I have been curious about several of you (no not THAT way) and have taken the time to check out your various systems in the Members System Gallery, carefully reading your responses to interesting / fascinating / inane / silly / and generally stupid questions (hey there ARE no stupid questions, right?;) ) and each one of you has their own distinct personality.

I for one am afraid of mrtycrafts.

But consistently I am fascinated by Sheep. Here is this extremely articulate, opinionated (and unfairly nit picked upon by some of you <ahem> ;) ), extremely knowledgeable 18 year old.
What's your story and how/when did you get so involved in this hobby?

Oh and sorry if I could've answered this by putting it into the stoopid search bar...:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
This is the second thread started about me, but this one is on a positive note. :D

I'm jus' some 18 year-old Canadian punk, pissing people off on a forum.

Seriously though, I got into this hobby a couple years ago, and it grew like a rash. Now I work at Best Buy, and its not helping (mind you they carry nothing great).

If your wondering about "Bob", we talk to each other outside of the forum, and all the hate is just playful banter. I'm not the only youngin' either. Jaxvon is 18, and Cygnus is 15. There's more young guys, but I don't know their age.

SheepStar

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
The Chukker said:
Did you know that mrtycrafts is on his third wife. Allegedly, he was caught trying to perform DBT/ABX testing to determine if either he could tell which woman was his wife du jour (although she was not present at said testing) or whether or not she was actually the best.:D

Sorry, Mrty, just starting a rumor

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
Mudcat said:
Did you know that mrtycrafts is on his third wife. Allegedly, he was caught trying to perform DBT/ABX testing to determine if either he could tell which woman was his wife du jour (although she was not present at said testing) or whether or not she was actually the best.:D
That's one of the funniest things I've seen on this forum!

All in fun, Mtry.

majorloser

majorloser

Mudcat said:
Did you know that mrtycrafts is on his third wife. Allegedly, he was caught trying to perform DBT/ABX testing to determine if either he could tell which woman was his wife du jour (although she was not present at said testing) or whether or not she was actually the best.
Who was wearing the blindfolds? :rolleyes:

I personally want to see the test subjects.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Haha, I thought this was going to be another Anti-Sheep thread... I was like, "What the hell did he do this time?!" :D

It is cool to see other people my age doing this stuff, because most of them don't give two ****s about it.

~Chuck

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The Chukker said:

No need to be afraid:D I don't eat people:p I do tend to challenge ideas when it can be tested:D
If you state your preferences, we are buds:)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Mudcat said:
Did you know that mrtycrafts is on his third wife. Allegedly, he was caught trying to perform DBT/ABX testing to determine if either he could tell which woman was his wife du jour (although she was not present at said testing) or whether or not she was actually the best.:D Sorry, Mrty, just starting a rumor
Who spilled the beans on me? He better be afraid, very afraid:D He will be toast:)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

majorloser said:
Who was wearing the blindfolds? :rolleyes:

I personally want to see the test subjects.

You are allowed to feel them though, all over :D

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Ahhhhhh...feelin' the love...
Now about those subwoofers we agreed upon Sheep...:D

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Mudcat said:

Sorry, Mrty, just starting a rumor
All I have to say:

P

philh

Full Audioholic
mtrycrafts said:
Who spilled the beans on me? He better be afraid, very afraid:D He will be toast:)
Isn't that a sexist remark?

majorloser

majorloser

philh said:
Isn't that a sexist remark?

That's true. Page number 2,362 of the "Man's Code" specifically prevents us from divulging these types of secrets. It must have been a woman.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
majorloser said:
That's true. Page number 2,362 of the "Man's Code" specifically prevents us from divulging these types of secrets. It must have been a woman.
FYI: It has been updated! It's been moved to page 1,467. The Man's Code Committee has decided that it is a more serious matter than we thought it was. :cool:

S

sploo

Full Audioholic
*LOL*

This is one of the best threads I've read here in a while (certainly the funniest).

Well, apart from the fact it's making me feel old - all these young'uns around. Don't know they're born, I tell ya ;).

There's no need to be afraid of mtry (or WmAx). In fact, both of them provide lots of useful info, and back it up with facts.

However, we could run a bit of a gambling ring here: All someone needs to do is start a thread entitled "My $500/ft speaker cables really make my system sound much better and the green marker pen I run round the edges of my CDs really improves them (but not as much as my vinyl playing system with my valve amp, which is better than anything)".

You then just need to stick to your guns and claim you've got some cable lifts that really improve the sound (http://www.amusicdirect.com/products/detail.asp?cat=280&sku=AELEV).

We can then bet on whether mtry or WmAx will explode first :D.

Ooops. I've completely hijacked a thread about Sheep.... hang on... see attached (nicked from nataliedee.com). There you go mate!

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis