sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I'm back after a long hiatus perusing other god awful expensive hobbies but now I'm back (like so what?)! Anyway I've missed this place and the regulars. It's just that every time I read about stuff here my check book started itching and I can only afford for it to itch over one or two hobbies at a time. :D

To those I sparred with over HD DVD vs BD, well I'll admit it. I've gone over to the dark side and bought a PS3 - but only because I good a good deal :cool:. With Sony's player price hikes I still think it's the new SACD ;).

Black Friday/Christmas 2008 will hopefully see a 52-60" LCD in the sholling family room. But only for the HDMI. I'm still quite happy with the picture on my 47" HD CRT projection set. But by then the lamp will be 5 years old and probably about ready to be replaced. Anyway it's good to be back.

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
I'm back after a long hiatus perusing other god awful expensive hobbies but now I'm back (like so what?)! Anyway I've missed this place and the regulars. It's just that every time I read about stuff here my check book started itching and I can only afford for it to itch over one or two hobbies at a time. :D
Be thankful, some hobbies cause a lot more itching and in somewhat more delicate areas than your checkbook.
Just ask the former governor of New York.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I think I'll pass on that kind of itching. ;) Somebody spending that kind of money reminds me of an old Eddie Murphy bit that I won't repeat on a G rated sight. If you're an EM fan you'll know the one.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis