B&W 803n speakers for movies and gaming?

M

mlomo001

Audiophyte
Hello all, my father gave me his previous home theater speaker setup including a b&w 5.1 system and 2 b&w 803n standing speakers. As I do not yet have space to setup the 5.1 system for my home theater/gaming setup, is it unheard of to use 803n speakers for that or are they strictly used for music. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Use 'em for whatever you want. Audiophile police are a myth :)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Lol. Fire em up!!! The speakers won’t care what you run through them!

M

mlomo001

Audiophyte
Thank you guys. I looked up a bunch of videos on YouTube on the 803n and they all play jazz music lol.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Sound is sound. The better the source and signal path, the better the experience. Other than that... Pop a cold one, or pour a dram, kick back and enjoy.

M

mlomo001

Audiophyte
Yea the plan is to use it with my ps5 (if best buy let's me pick it up tomorrow) and probably a new receiver since my dads old one is out of date? Speakers are speakers so I'm sure it will be amazing.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Yea the plan is to use it with my ps5 (if best buy let's me pick it up tomorrow) and probably a new receiver since my dads old one is out of date? Speakers are speakers so I'm sure it will be amazing.

Any pictures of the speakers ? I always was curious about this high end brand the drivers look so cool .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis