B&W 603 s2 or Focal Chora 826

R

ryu123

Audiophyte
Hello, I am newbie in buying speakers and receivers. I'd like to ask for your suggestions.

I will use speakers about 60music/40movies. I'm looking at the focal chora 826 and B&W 603 s2. They are similarly priced here in the philippines maybe 150USD more for the focals. What do you guys recommend? or maybe a different brand (tho choices are limited here).

Also, I'm thinking of getting a marantz sr5015 or Denon x2700 to for AVRs for these speakers. would that be fine?

Thanks

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Hello, I am newbie in buying speakers and receivers. I'd like to ask for your suggestions.

I will use speakers about 60music/40movies. I'm looking at the focal chora 826 and B&W 603 s2. They are similarly priced here in the philippines maybe 150USD more for the focals. What do you guys recommend? or maybe a different brand (tho choices are limited here).

Also, I'm thinking of getting a marantz sr5015 or Denon x2700 to for AVRs for these speakers. would that be fine?

Thanks
Denon is probably better. But that’s a nice marantz comes done to features you want , both speakers seem pretty good wish there was a way to listen to all these different brands , jbl not on sale right now 590 are very good .
elac towers , b & w is bright so id listen to Klipch also similar no midrange not sure if 3 ways are always better .
Too many choices , and triangle is similar also.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis