E

egreen1976

Junior Audioholic
Does anyone know how to find B-Stock equipment. I just called B&W and they said that dealers can request it. Has anyone done this? Does anyone know of any dealers that have B-Stock equipment on hand.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Does anyone know how to find B-Stock equipment. I just called B&W and they said that dealers can request it. Has anyone done this? Does anyone know of any dealers that have B-Stock equipment on hand.
can you be more specific as to what exactly your looking for? B stock is really for B & W is sorta non existant:eek:

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Call the dealer closest to you. I'm pretty sure they won't/can't/shouldn't sell in another dealer's territory or over the internet. They can check with B&W to see if they have any B Stock in their inventory.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Most dealers will have some floor stock items, but not all will have b-stock, especially in this economy. Calling your local dealer is the way to go. I've ALWAYS gotten deals by simply talking to them to find out what they have.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I thought the same thing bandphan did. Outside of the classifieds, as BMX pointed you towards, the only other thing I know of is this:

Make an offer on demos right when the new line to supercede it comes out. This interval only happens in multi-year spans. So, since the new 800 series from BW is coming out, right now is the time to offer a deal on their demos. Once they sell those, you'll have to wait several years or more.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis