B Speakers and front out

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The same defeatist excuses is all I get from millennials these days and is why at 60 yrs old, I am still doing all the work. We shipped the last two down the road because they couldn't stay off the phones and missed too many days except paydays and were dragging us down. They don't understand that pay increases with gained, legitimate skill, and it's a pretty long road, and not the other way around.

Honestly, I hope they all stay home until after I am gone. They would never put in what time it takes to catch me skill-wise anyway.
Long retired but even back in 2000 I remember hiring a young man (mid 20s at the time IIRC), a college graduate, who couldn't even write a basic letter....in any way, format, grammar, spelling, you name it, it was a horror show....he was not allowed to communicate directly with clients for a while while I trained him. Nice guy, and his other work, like math on the fly, was a bit sloppy but he improved after I stayed on him about that and accurate work/communications in general....he sent me a note years later saying I was right, the details matter. Works as an executive in an internet company of some sort now...

ps oops, old brain fart, that was probably closer to the early/mid 90s we took him on....I did my first retirement in 2000.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis