b o s e lifestyle 5 question\turntable issue.

B

BryLMoo

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I just finished hooking up a turntable thats got an internal pre-amp. &nbsp;I am hearing WAAAAAAY to much bass with my accoustimass module.

Is there anything wrong with this? &nbsp;Any explination?, or do i just have to turn the bass down on the module when i want to listen to vinyl?

Thanks,

Bryan</font>

<font color='#000080'>I would think that the preamp on the phono device is causing the excessive bass output, but I have to admit, that's not my area of expertise.</font>

G

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
BryLMoo : <font color='#000000'>I just finished hooking up a turntable thats got an internal pre-amp.  I am hearing WAAAAAAY to much bass with my accoustimass module.

Is there anything wrong with this?  Any explination?, or do i just have to turn the bass down on the module when i want to listen to vinyl?

Thanks,

Bryan</font>
<font color='#000000'>Hi. Try moving your bass module further from the wall or face the port more to the open room. Shouldbe less boomy that way.

Mike</font>

B

BryLMoo

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I think its just the record, cuz i put on another one and the bass wasn't over the top with it.</font>

B

BryLMoo

Audiophyte
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
hawke : <font color='#000000'>I would think that the preamp on the phono device is causing the excessive bass output, but I have to admit, that's not my area of expertise.</font>
<font color='#000000'>I turned the pre-amp off, and hooked the table up to the reciever in the den.

Problem solved. &nbsp;B o s e told me that their products have some kind of dynamic sound system goin' on, so the pre-amp coupled with that was causing the over done bass.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis