• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are pleased to announce our new monthly forum contest program sponsored by Axion. Axion is giving away a brand new 7" DVD player this month, featuring their high resolution widescreen 16:9 screen! To be eligible to win, you must:

1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member
2) Vote in this online poll
3) Post a comment (or anything) in the forum (we pick the winner randomly from the posts.)

• HI-RESOLUTION 7" WIDE-SCREEN 16:9 TFT LCD SCREEN
  • ANTI-VIBRATION DVD DECK
  • A/V INPUTS FOR GAMING SYSTEMS
  • A/V OUTPUTS FOR HOME THEATER
  • DUAL HI-FI STEREO HEADPHONE OUTPUTS
  • DUAL HI-FI STEREO SPEAKER
  • VOLUME BRIGHTNESS ADJUSTABLE
  • CREDIT-CARD SIZE REMOTE CONTROL
  • DC 9V OPERATION WITH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
  • AC ADAPTOR
  • CAR ADAPTOR

Attachments

H

hornydragon

Audiophyte
heard of them never owned them.................................(may be i soon will)

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Hmmm

Ive heard of them. I could use one of those for those long flights.

HookedOnSound

HookedOnSound

Full Audioholic
I have not heard of them...until now.

Styling looks nice.

X

Xsound

Full Audioholic
I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win! I win. I win! I win!! I win!!! I win!! I win!

J

Jota

Audiophyte
Might be great

Hmmm... I´ve never heard of them before. I like the way the unit looks, and judging from the picture and posted specs it should be great. If its performance is acceptable and its reliability is superior to that, then I think they got a great product.

M

MrPorterhouse

Audioholic Intern
I've never heard of Axion. From the Specs and description of the DVD Player, it looks like something that is perfect for most families that are "On-the-go". I really like the dual headphone outputs, which are great so BOTH brother and sister can have their own headphones and you wouldn't have to worry about buying an adapter. Overall, I'm very interested in this Axion DVD Player.

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
It's Mine

Oh Boy!!! It's Mine It's Mine......It looks very cool...

F

FLMike

Audioholic
Pretty Neat

Looks nice, but I've never watched videon on such a small screen....Anyone have something similar that they can describe how "viewable" it is?

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
I think it's a really nice looking machine. A 7" screen is just about the right size, and I agree that the dual headphones out is a great feature. That plus the fact that my girlfriend is strongly hinting that she is dying for one of these in the near future makes me the obvious deserving recipient of this prize. ;) On a serious note though if the staff of audioholics gives this product the thumbs up I will short list it for the gift even if I don't win. I also went to Axion's website to look up more specs on this product and to see what else they make. I think that the ACN-6150 looks pretty sweet and is less than $500 at ecost.

D

duff

Audioholic Intern
so what is a "high resolution" screen? DVD resolution I assume?
Looks cool though - awaiting prize notification :cool:

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've heard of them before. Don't they make speakers too. ;) I just installed a DVD player in my van so now that I don't need this player I'll probably win it. :eek:

K

kaseaman

Junior Audioholic
Yea i have never heard of this brand before, the player looks nice though. A free DVD player, I'm in

S

stiletto pat

Audioholic
Axion DVD Player

Looks pretty cool. Wish I had one on my flight back from Dallas last night.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis