Axiom EP-500 detail review??

J

jzac

Audioholic
Gene/Audioholics, when are you guys expecting to come out with the in-depth review of Axiom's EP-500 subwoofer? I read the initial review of the product here, but was wondering when you will have the detail one out. I'm curious to know how this will stack up against the SVS PB2-Plus and SVS PC-Ultra subwoofers since the price is pretty close to the EP-500. I'm in the market for one... that is 60/40 for music/movies listening. This will help me out.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jzac

Audioholic
So have we buried this idea, or just not interested in doing the review??! :rolleyes:

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Which is too bad because every other publication seems to be ignoring the 500 & 600 as well. Then again, maybe they're trying to tell us something right there. :confused:

We don't always get a chance to read every post personally. I happened to catch this one.

A little patience goes a long way before jumping to conclusions. We'll be reviewing the EP500 AND EP600 subwoofers shortly. They are being run through the NRC for testing and then will make their way here.

J

jzac

Audioholic
Phew! Finally... :) Thanks for the update Clint. It will be nice to see the report soon enough and also how well they stack up against strong competitors like SVS and HSU with similar models.

Rock&Roll Ninja... I wonder how come no other sound engineer has bothered to pick any of these speakers up to tear it apart for a report yet. I thought by now someone would have. Hmmmm... too new and in the process of doing so maybe? I guess patience helps... :p

J

jzac

Audioholic
Any updates??

Gene/Clint, any update on the EP-500 or EP-600 sub reviews? I believe you got the subs from Axioms already, but curious to know when the detail review was slated for.

Thx

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis