AVRant #3: We don’t go to the movies

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The movies come to us! During this week's Podcast, we’ve got it all for you. Simultaneous theater/DVD/on-demand movie releases, kids+home theater=bad?, home theater calibration options, wireless speakers, and why you don’t need to buy a specific subwoofer cable. I had a moment of Zen when Dina’s mic cut out and I could talk uncontested but that didn’t last long.

Discuss "AVRant #3: We don’t go to the movies" here. Listen Now!

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Actually, we're all gonna get it from Dina this next week as it is the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. My inner geek can no longer be contained! Look for the next podcast to be full of her bashing you, me, and everyone in between. Oh, and I'm going to spring a new topic on her that may be the focal point of many future podcasts. Don't miss episode 4. It'll be a doozy!

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
I must say, I actually look forward to the new pod cast each week. I think the two of you make a great pair for this. Keep up the great work guys.

Listner since #-001

Sean

D

dina

Audiophyte
You call this contained???!?!?!!!?

My inner geek can no longer be contained!
Are you serious? If this has been you holding back, help us all.:eek:

Just so you know, I am a huge Star Wars fan. And " I find your lack of faith disturbing."-DV

majorloser

majorloser

Are you serious? If this has been you holding back, help us all.:eek:

Just so you know, I am a huge Star Wars fan. And " I find your lack of faith disturbing."-DV
Ahhhhhhh :eek:

Now she joined here!!!!

(BEWARE, you've entered the lions den)

majorloser

majorloser

Was this you at the last Star Wars Convention? :p

Last edited:
D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
:D

Welcome to the forums, dina, I trust you’ll find it very pleasant around here.:)

D

dina

Audiophyte
Why, thank you! However, I am afraid that my presence may have caused the others to feel a disturbance in the force.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis