Avengers: End Game (no spoilers, please)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched it last night for the first time as I missed this in the theaters... It seemed to drag on for half of it before it picked up momentum. I still have a hard time believing that Thanos was more than a match for Captain Marvel. I thought she was by far the most powerful of the Avengers.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw Endgame the day it came out. These movies are something I've wanted since I was a kid and the best we had was...

image-asset.jpeg

I've read comics since I was old enough to read and was always so disappointed with the live action offerings of the day. Hell, I still like to read comics. Amazon always has more suggestions for me, lol.

Infinity War is pretty easily my favorite movie in the MCU to date. I think Engame was a good movie and a great way to end this phase of movies, but IW was a really tough act to follow. Still, it was very good. I will be purchasing the blu ray.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched it last night for the first time as I missed this in the theaters... It seemed to drag on for half of it before it picked up momentum. I still have a hard time believing that Thanos was more than a match for Captain Marvel. I thought she was by far the most powerful of the Avengers.
Thanos is so op in the comics they had to nerf him for the movies so I wasn't caught too off guard. Even without the gauntlet he's still one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I saw Endgame the day it came out. These movies are something I've wanted since I was a kid and the best we had was...

View attachment 30642

I've read comics since I was old enough to read and was always so disappointed with the live action offerings of the day. Hell, I still like to read comics. Amazon always has more suggestions for me, lol.

Infinity War is pretty easily my favorite movie in the MCU to date. I think Engame was a good movie and a great way to end this phase of movies, but IW was a really tough act to follow. Still, it was very good. I will be purchasing the blu ray.
I'm in the same boat as you. I found Endgame more entertaining, but Infinity War was a better movie overall. It was deep and brooding, seeing Thanos win because he was willing to make sacrifices while his enemies failed to serve the greater good and lost the stones one-by-one instead of letting a loved one die.

Had even one Avenger took heed to Spock's "needs of the many" speech, there wouldn't have been an Endgame. :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis