Avengers: End Game (no spoilers, please)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Can't freaking use reddit today. Spoilers trolls everywhere. On every single popular sub.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cant wait to see it. Based on the Infinity Gauntlet series from the 1990s. In the book it was Thanos against the entire Marvel universe. Read it if you can.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Good golly I think I'd shoot myself if I couldn't go three measly hours without peeing. I'd worry at 20 hours maybe.
Well, there is a difference how that 3 hours are spent, reading a book, fishing, sleeping, or watching an exciting movie. ;)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Just not peeing... :)
I think the point is that a good action movie can get you emotionally involved! Maybe emotionally isn't the optimal word, but it can get you into a fight or flight tension which is prone to cause you to piss.
As someone who grew up going to the tracks (horse racing) because it was easy and free (they charged for cars to park around the track, but there was easy assess for kids on bike and no one seemed worried about us anyway),I am familiar with the phrase "piss like a race horse"! A horse that has been in the game for long knows they are about to run their ass off and in anticipation of the race, they will often release what seems like gallons of piss on the ground!

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
In my world, you would be dehydrated and peeing sludge after 20hrs!
Just in case, "peeing sludge" is, of course, an exaggeration, but one way to evaluate hydration is the color of the pee (I try to drink at least 2 gallons a day and no way I could go 20 hrs if I was doing that):

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Just in case, "peeing sludge" is, of course, an exaggeration, but one way to evaluate hydration is the color of the pee (I try to drink at least 2 gallons a day and no way I could go 20 hrs if I was doing that):
thanks for the color charts. I will print it and keep checking. ;):D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I think the point is that a good action movie can get you emotionally involved! Maybe emotionally isn't the optimal word, but it can get you into a fight or flight tension which is prone to cause you to piss.
You got it. It is the anticipation of the unexpected.
And, of course not all movies are like that. I am sure End Game will be.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My question is whether I should see it at the real IMAX near me or the Dolby theater that has the 8k laser projector. Decisions decisions

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My question is whether I should see it at the real IMAX near me or the Dolby theater that has the 8k laser projector. Decisions decisions
Oh, man, I vote for 8K all day long.

IMAX is so yesterday’s. Everyone has been to a big IMAX, and that was years ago. :D

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Kinda funny that people are talking more bout taking a leak than they are about the movie.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Kinda funny that people are talking more bout taking a leak than they are about the movie.
Only way to keep it spoiler-free I guess! :)

We went this morning. Holy cow... It didn't feel like 3 hours at all; I could have watched another hour of that easily (that would've been 7 Samurai territory, heh)

I loved it, but I have to admit that I feel Infinity War was a better movie. Mainly because we already know Endgame's destination, but we don't know the journey. Infinity War took our expectations and did a hard 180. But that said, even though IW has been on Netflix for months now, I haven't rewatched the entire movie at all. I've skimmed through it but not sat start to finish. I could watch Endgame again and again, so maybe it's more entertaining even if not better.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Spoiler free. There were some things I expected and some I hadn't even thought about. All of us enjoyed it a lot. Would I put it at #1 spot, not necessarily. I think there were some things that could have been better, but basically because there are so many characters they can't give you everything from everyone in one shot with it already being that long. How they were going to "fix" it, I had already figured out, just not how it would be done. Man, talk about some BIG story arcs going full circle. I liked the way they handled it overall. DEFINITELY worth seeing in the theater. I did have too much coffee in the morning and had to take a few breaks, but it still paced well and did not feel like 3hrs, usually a sign the movie is solid.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis