shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
Not sold on it. Everytime i try it,it sets my spl over 80 on all my speakers and gets the distence wrong on my surrounds. Is this common with the rest of you guys?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
shokhead said:
Not sold on it. Everytime i try it,it sets my spl over 80 on all my speakers and gets the distence wrong on my surrounds. Is this common with the rest of you guys?

I have a friend with an auto setup feature. After different results with multiple setups, abandoned that feature and did it manually. More productive :D

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
My 1400 gets it spot-on every time. It must be DEAD silent. Try it around 2 or 3 in the morning.

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

The Pioneer version is pretty acurate too. Its been around for a few years, perhaps the Denon will improve with time.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Do you have the Denon mic or a Radio Shack mic? Like Zumbo says, if your place is noisy, it will affect everything. I set mine up manually with a tape measure. Use a tape measure and return your mic. You may have a bad one.

trevorgray

trevorgray

Audioholic Intern
My 2500 was "spot on" as well. I had heard a lot of talk about the sub being off, but mine was just fine.

I still need to tweak about 100 other things, but that is where all of the fun lies.

D

debs67

Audioholic Intern
zumbo said:
My 1400 gets it spot-on every time. It must be DEAD silent. Try it around 2 or 3 in the morning.
I'm going to try that!
Its the only quiet time in my house!!! :D
Debs

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
I unplug my refrig when i do it. I did it again and then went back and measured the DB settings on the speakers in the setup. All well over 90 on my SPL meter. Yes,i know how to do it so its not me. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis