Audioholic
You can behave better. Please do so.
Lol man....it’s astonishing how immature u people are

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Audio Interconnect and Speaker Cable Myths and Facts Revealed

Exotic Cable companies often take advantage of the fact that the vast majority of audiophiles and professional reviewers do not have a degree in electrical engineering. While you don’t need an electrical engineering degree to enjoy this hobby, it allows you to tell the difference between real science and pseudo-science, between reality and myth, in this industry. Pseudo-science is taking a grounded and provable scientific principle but manipulating it into a nonsensical form that is not verifiable.

Some reading for you. If you don't like reading...

Gene is the owner of this site, btw...

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ok that’s your opinion and your entitled to it, don’t bash mine and many others opinions of cables aren’t 100% myth
I have to agree that cables are not a myth, however you can achieve perfect results with 10$ cable instead of wasting hundreds or thousands for the cable. Cable is cable and it's purpose is to flow electric current, all you need is thick enough cable to have low impedance and you are set.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Hey, you're the one who tried to insult people by writing that you make more money- if that's mature, you must be REALLY special.

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
Id like to sell this guy a 100000 dollars for 20 ft of romax it will make your house have better electricity and your receiver have better sound.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis