Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Hey, I was sitting here watching a movie when I realized that every part of my HT was purchased as a result of knowledge and or advice received here.
Can I say I have an Audioholics HT System?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, I was sitting here watching a movie when I realized that every part of my HT was purchased as a result of knowledge and or advice received here.
Yes! Hey when are you going to post a thread on your system in the Pro's and Joe's system gallery?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I can honestly say that my receiver (HK3490) and Speakers (Infinity Primus 363s and 163s) were purchased after reading multiple reviews on this site as well as others.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The current SOTA of the official Audioholics system Gene has with the killer RBH setup is another definition of an Audioholics system.....but there's lots of ways you could call something Audioholics influenced.....hopefully with some good knowledge and information in general.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
No question that this site as influenced my choices as well.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh for sure I was influenced by this site for my whole setup and then some. I think some might even say I have overkill, especially in the subwoofage department...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, you know looking at your gear list you have a right nice audio system now! I can still remember when you first showed up here. You were just like a lot of folks new to home theater, me included, who dismissed how impactful proper subs can be. I see now you have "always buy more/bigger subs than you think you need" right in your sig! Lol.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Yes! Hey when are you going to post a thread on your system in the Pro's and Joe's system gallery?
I don’t know…..some serious rooms there! I would like to get some media furniture and wire management issues resolved.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I know that @j_garcia is responsible for my office setup that was my 1st theater setup.

I still love my Pioneer towers, even if I have much better in the new theater.

Now all I need is my HDMI 2.1 receiver that supports 5.1.4 Atmos. :)

@shadyJ was who told me to go in-walls with my theater and @ParadigmDawg got Speakercraft speakers in his house and told us how much he liked them. Made me confident in purchasing the brand, and I've been happy with them since.

This site is 100% responsible for my setup. They'll be responsible for the next too...one way or another...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
For the most part, I would say most of my system is the result of AH as well. I either bought parts from members on AH or through formal reviews here or just real world experience of other members. It has been a good resource for the kind of info I needed to make my own decisions.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis