Audioholics Needs You - GoFundMe!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Friends;

I reluctantly put this GoFundMe together after the massive losses in advertising revenues we've endured from COVID-19 which our advertisers tell us may not come back until July or later. IF and ONLY IF you're able to contribute, it would be greatly appreciated. My goal is to keep all of our writers and staff busy. I don't want to lose anyone during these perilous times. I appreciate your support.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Donated.

Gene, warmest wishes and keeping fingers crossed for you and Audioholics.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Just saw this Gene, happy to contribute ! Hope you're feeling better !

Dave

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Thanks Dave. Got my first negative test result today and getting retested Monday for the 2nd confirmation!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just jumped on the train myself and dropped a few in the gofundme bucket!!!

Congatulations @gene for getting the official "out of quarantine" thumbs up. :)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
When I donated it was below $30k. Yep, great investment.
Many thanks to you and ALL who have contributed. This really gives us a great buffer over the summer to focus on content and NOT worry trying to recoup the lost revenues for now.

Mtrycrafts I remember you from back in the Audioreview.com days before I even started Audioholics! That seems like ages ago. LOL.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Many thanks to you and ALL who have contributed. This really gives us a great buffer over the summer to focus on content and NOT worry trying to recoup the lost revenues for now.

Mtrycrafts I remember you from back in the Audioreview.com days before I even started Audioholics! That seems like ages ago. LOL.
Good memory. Must be the same Gene I was reading there along with a writer from Audio and others.
Ages? Yes, indeed 1998 timeframe.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis