Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jwsocal

Audiophyte
I am most interested in different manufacturers creating even better componants at a reasonable price point.

H

Herb too

Audiophyte
I am most interested in seeing how the new Class D digital amps measure up to the big traditional analog Class A/B amps.

G

Gonzaga_1

Audiophyte
Pretty much anything from Emotiva. I am less excited about anything Atmos or DTS:X because I am years and thousands of dollars away from upgrading to that setup and because I am concerned about the quality of a 5.1 system being downgraded because the original mix is for Atmos or DTS:X based systems. I can only hope that this isn’t the issue or that most blu-rays that come out with Atmos or DTS:X will offer an audio file that works better for 5.1.

F

Flycat

Audiophyte
Anxious to hear what the SVS speakers sound like after I win them.

J

JrbaconCheese

Audiophyte
Thanks for the Chance to win stuff.

Looking forward to DTS-X and curious about atmos if i had the proper room for in-ceilings
Always curious as to whether or not Emotiva new amps are up to snuff. pretty big departure from what we are use to. both price and technology wise.

T

TheLaw612

Audioholic Intern
Looking forward to experience atmos and dts-x in my home.

H

homeslicej2

Audiophyte
I am most interested in immersive home theater surround sound. I was able to experience a demo of Atmos at a Magnolia Center and was thoroughly impressed.

T

TSchroth

Audiophyte
It's been quite some time since I had a surround sound system. My wife gave me the okay to build a home theater in the basement. I'm excited about the advancements in surround sound, I'm putting together a 7.1 system and look forward to improvements in atmos over the next few years.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
DTS-X and the whole Atmos deal gets a lot of attention and I look forward to learning more about this new approach. I need to first master my simple set-ups .

InfoNozzle

InfoNozzle

Audiophyte
I'm looking forward to more information about Gene's exploration of MiniDSP and sub integration.

M

Matthwe Moreno

Audiophyte
I am looking forward to dts:x and the idea of object-based audio codecs

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
This Contest has NOW Ended. A winner will be announced shortly.

Thanks to all that participated to make this a huge success.

We will surely have more forum contests going forward so stay tuned.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Congratulations to Herbert Crane of California for winning the SVS 5.1 Speaker Giveaway.

Thank you all for participating. This was a very successful contest and you can expect more similar to this one in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis