Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
I most excited about multi-channel technology.

P

Patty_J4

Audiophyte
I am looking forward to seeing 4K with HDR and listening to it with Atmos or Auro 3D!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Guys,

Today is your LAST Chance to ENTER to WIN the SVS 5.1 Speaker giveaway. So be sure to post here and register for our Newsletter by 11:59PM before the contest is over. Thanks to all who have participated.

D

Danny M

Audiophyte
I am very excited about the future of Surround Sound and all the new formats! DTS:X, Atmos, & Auro 3D. I am looking very forward to installing my own 7.2.4 system in the very near future!

F

fraydog

Audiophyte
I know its not exactly new anymore but i want to hear and try out atmos sound!

M

mark 5530

Audiophyte
I'm looking forward to the new Emotiva preamp reviews. Audioholics reviews are an excellent resource when making my home theater product selections.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
While likely not perfect, I'm intrigued with the technologies that use Atmos in a sound bar type system.

Natrix

Natrix

Junior Audioholic
I'm most excited about all the great sounding budget speakers out there. While not necessarily new technology per se, people like Dennis Murphy and Andrew Jones are making fantastic sounding speakers for relatively inexpensive prices.

T

todordd

Audiophyte
I am mostly interested in 4K, HDR, and the new immersive audio formats.

S

stevem1

Audiophyte
I am stoked about the new audio codecs, especially DTX-X. I now have a 7.2.4 and really enjoy it. AURO 3D IS AVAILABLE for my processor as of yesterday, but with limited material I am going to wait to plunk down my $200. Great site nice give away!

teleted

teleted

Audiophyte
I'm really excited about gettin g3D surround sound set up on my home. Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.

R

rjhokie

Audiophyte
I have decided that when I build my theater I am going with Dolby/DTX setup (SVS Prime elevations for the rear heights!) but I am most excited for the other possibilities of object based surround sound. Hopefully one day we get systems that measure the actual speaker placement, but I am sure we will get interactive broadcasts & movies (home or away announcers for sports, crowd noise on/off, a functional directors commentary feature etc) through this technology.

E

Edward Ostigny

Audiophyte
I'm excited by the prospect of additional height channels (aka Dolby Atmos et al) providing a more immersive audio experience.

M

munkee55

Enthusiast
I am most interested in learning about Dolby Atmos and how to implement it to a home theater in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis