Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spidrman

Audiophyte
I'm mostly excited about Dolby Atmos. I'll be building a new home heater in a converted RV garage this year and will have plenty of room for a set of height speakers.

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
New audio codecs that will come with a receiver upgrade later this year....

T

trufunk

Audiophyte
I'm most excited about Dolby Atmos and near field monitoring speakers

F

Freakuency

Audiophyte
I'm most excited about Dolby Atmos and DTS:X and the move beyond 7.1.

U

Uncle_Big_Green

Audioholic Intern
I'm excited about things that no one has thought of yet.

If I have to be specific, then Atmos.

K

Kingchip161

Audiophyte
I'm excited about dtx-x and advancements in speaker designs as well as HDR tv's

N

Nathan Lindenbaum

Audiophyte
I'm looking forward to learning more about home audio equipment and finally upgrading my horrible stereo equipment that I bought from a garage sale. LET ME WIN!

T

triple d

Audiophyte
Sweet giveaway! I am most excited about improvements in loudspeakers and subwoofers especially. And Emotiva's new amplifiers along with Dolby Atmos and DTS X surround technology.

K

kptcha0s

Audiophyte
I am interested in lossless streaming and better integration between smartphones/remotes and AVRs. Have an AVR-1912 with SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker and seamless integration between apps and AVRs should be better, also multi room wireless without downgrading to SONOS.

ArcamFan

ArcamFan

Audiophyte
Not interested in any new technology really, I'm a traditional 2-channel guy. I'm just writing this because I have to for a chance to win the SVS speaker system.

Last edited:
M

movieholic1977

Audiophyte
I am looking forward to trying out new sound immersion techniques like DTS X that allow me to be more immersed in movies as well as music.

It would alos be nice if SVS oversimplified systems for us noobies to learn more about why we should invest in them or provide packages that are low budget affordable.

thanks for your help

F

FridayPattycake

Audiophyte
Given that I am in an apartment, surround sound headphones.

kodama7

kodama7

Audiophyte
Since I have LCR/SUB SPEAKERS from SVS :) I'm looking forward to them releasing their elevation speaker to purchase and try out dolby atmos and dts x. Also looking forward for Emotiva to release their new speaker line up. If they keep their speaker prices as planned - Im very interested to see Audioholics review them and possibly purchase :) Cant wait for oppo 4K player to come out

Last edited:
G

Greg L

Audiophyte
Being out of Audio for over 20 years raising kids, our new home on the water will enjoy a major update from the days of building Dyanco and David H equipment. We will start with adding a good sound system to the walls and ceiling, followed by an up to date receiver ... The new DTS:X seems to be the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis