Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arturo Lugo Gonzalez

Arturo Lugo Gonzalez

Audiophyte
Hi guys, awesome giveaway! Thanks for this :)

Right now, I'm most excited about Atmos / X. I haven't been this excited about something HT related since I got my first Kenwood home theater in a box many many years ago. Now that content is more consistent, it's amazing. This is as enveloping as how I always imagined a Home Theater would / should sound back when I first entered this hobby.

T

Taylor11T

Audiophyte
Honestly I am very new to this world and right now every link I click is mind blowing and exciting it is own way.

V

vsp

Audiophyte
I am most excited about the new true ribbon tweeter based Ascend Sierra satellite speakers coming out this year

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't really focus on the next development in the next few months but do look forward to the day we eventually figure out effortless holographic audio/video in every room with minimal expense :)

I

itallfalls

Audiophyte
I am excited about dtsx and atmos although I am too poor to upgrade :(

S

Shike

Audioholic Intern
Various DSP solutions, they allow things that we only dreamed possible before and seem to be getting better. For example, thermal compression control, room modes, and XTC.

S

Swizzle44

Enthusiast
Im excited for true 4k content and dts:x in my soon to be finished dedicated home theater

R

Rafaelrt

Audiophyte
I am excited that I have learned about the MiniDSP company. I have 2 subs that I want to perfect the sound quality.

C

Craig1015

Audiophyte
I am excited about DTS-X and also the return of turntables and vinyl.

N

nickwin

Junior Audioholic
Im most excited about all aspects of digital audio. From high rez source material to active crossovers to DSP equalization.

Nick

S

Steve Keller

Audiophyte
Anything that is high resolution. Primarily in computer audio.

J

JPadz

Audiophyte
Super excited for the incorporation of Atmos in gaming. Immersive sound in games really is underrated but makes a good game great.

C

C Huson

Audiophyte
Love SVS; I am most excited about the ubiquity of DSP for ehnancing the listening experience. MiniDSP comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis