Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ImDaSandman

Audiophyte
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with SVS to give away a Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package! SVS subwoofers and speakers are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming higher priced competition and offering dynamics and build quality befitting the best audio products in the world. The SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Package has been widely hailed as one of the best sounding compact speaker systems available.

To enter, simply:
  1. Register to receive the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner
  3. Answer our prequalifier question in the thread below. It’s just that simple.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters.

Prequalifier Question:
What new audio technology are you most excited about? (please answer in thread below)

View attachment 17720

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The five SVS Prime Satellite Speakers deliver crystal clear dialogue and vocals, an enveloping soundstage and seamless sonic transitions from front to back and side to side. Anchoring the low end is the startlingly robust SB-1000 Subwoofer, a compact 13” sealed cube model that pumps out waves of accurate, highly impactful bass to lay the foundation for all audio playback. Paired together, this is a killer sounding, décor friendly surround sound system for any small to medium sized room. It also comes in a gorgeous, hand-applied Piano Gloss Black finish for a truly high end look.

ENTER NOW (and answer our prequalifier question in the thread below)

PRIZE: One system consisting of five (5) SVS Prime Satellite Speakers and one (1) SB-1000 Subwoofer in Piano Gloss Finish (value $1199.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and SVS newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 3/1/16 to 3/31/16 will be chosen at random as the Prime Satellite 5.1 System winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends March 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST!

To learn more about SVS speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 3/31/16 at 11:59 PM EST
I am looking forward to see what Denon has to offer this year.
I am also hoping to win these speaker's since all my audio equipment was stolen from my storage during a move this year.

J

Josh D

Audiophyte
Have already learned a ton from ya'll and can't thank ya'll enough. I am looking forward to listening and experimenting with dolby atmos and especially their upmixer for enveloping music listening.

R

Rafy0126

Audioholic Intern
I'm excited to see new surround formats like DTS-X and Dolby Atmos, also seeing the price of separates going down, brands like Outlaw and Emotiva, excited to see what 2016 will bring...

E

Euclid

Audiophyte
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with SVS to give away a Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package! SVS subwoofers and speakers are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming higher priced competition and offering dynamics and build quality befitting the best audio products in the world. The SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Package has been widely hailed as one of the best sounding compact speaker systems available.

To enter, simply:
  1. Register to receive the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner
  3. Answer our prequalifier question in the thread below. It’s just that simple.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters.

Prequalifier Question:
What new audio technology are you most excited about? (please answer in thread below)

View attachment 17720

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The five SVS Prime Satellite Speakers deliver crystal clear dialogue and vocals, an enveloping soundstage and seamless sonic transitions from front to back and side to side. Anchoring the low end is the startlingly robust SB-1000 Subwoofer, a compact 13” sealed cube model that pumps out waves of accurate, highly impactful bass to lay the foundation for all audio playback. Paired together, this is a killer sounding, décor friendly surround sound system for any small to medium sized room. It also comes in a gorgeous, hand-applied Piano Gloss Black finish for a truly high end look.

ENTER NOW (and answer our prequalifier question in the thread below)

PRIZE: One system consisting of five (5) SVS Prime Satellite Speakers and one (1) SB-1000 Subwoofer in Piano Gloss Finish (value $1199.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and SVS newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 3/1/16 to 3/31/16 will be chosen at random as the Prime Satellite 5.1 System winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends March 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST!

To learn more about SVS speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 3/31/16 at 11:59 PM EST
Play fi

M

Muzicar2016

Audiophyte
Atmos and DTS-X. and ELAC Uni-FI.
Thank You and SVS for this giveaway:D

L

Larry Torres

Audiophyte
I am most excited about the Dolby Atmos technology coming out. I recently upgraded my home theater to Dolby Atmos set up and the sound is awesome. Cant wait to hear what the DTS:X sounds like.

S

Steve Burke

Audiophyte
I'm excited about some of the new "budget" speakers that are coming out like Fluance, SVS, etc. I don't make a lot of money but I love good sound reproduction.

L

Laudelina Pendones

Audiophyte
Im not really an audiophile. I just recently started to read and watch videos about quality equipment and proper setups and etc. From what Ive seen Im interested in the new HT formats like ATMOS(the proper way to do it).

A

Andres chu

Audiophyte
Im looking forward to more comparisons between DTS-X and ATMOS technologies, want to know which do you like better? and is DTS-X better than ATMOS or vise versa

M

mattjosh42

Audiophyte
Atmos is definitely something I've been excited to watch develop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis