A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
All- I have really enjoyed this site for the last couple of years, and though i have been more active reading and enjoying conversations, usually stemming from an Adam review or a jab at Ricks men (?). You guys are awesome and I look forward to being back in the civilian world. I have decided to serve my country and am shipping to AF BMT 7/3. This will be about a years initial venture, but after that things should settle down and we will be moved to our new location. Luckily, this means I can start over on the HT, yes! Anyhow, good luck to you all in your ventures, enjoy the upcoming year!

AC

disclaimer: I do not know Rick or Adam those topics just always crack me up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
AC, thanks for your service and best wishes! We'll miss you around here, but enjoy!

Are you looking to become a pilot?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thank you for your service and good luck on your deployment. I look forward to hearing about your adventure and return safely.

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
AC, thanks for your service and best wishes! We'll miss you around here, but enjoy!

Are you looking to become a pilot?
Due to my advancing age (33) i cannot attend flight school, but will be working directly on weapons systems for the fighters. Thanks also.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Due to my advancing age (33) i cannot attend flight school, but will be working directly on weapons systems for the fighters. Thanks also.
33? You're still a young pup. I guess that you missed it by three years, though (I had a friend join at age 30 to become a pilot, and he was right at the limit). Weapons systems sure sounds like an interesting gig, though.

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
33? You're still a young pup. I guess that you missed it by three years, though (I had a friend join at age 30 to become a pilot, and he was right at the limit). Weapons systems sure sounds like an interesting gig, though.
Without being able to go into details, it is going to be very cool indeed.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Thank you for your service and be careful in all that you do.

It is an honor to know you.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Hey ACs,

wish you all the best in your new task! Maybe it's better being the "arsenal man" rather than the pilot, though. Do come back safe'n sound!!

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You take care. The AF is the branch to go into. That's why I did it back when they had steam-powered biplanes.

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
You take care. The AF is the branch to go into. That's why I did it back when they had steam-powered biplanes.
That is the advice I received from other military members as well. We have two young children and the AF is said to be the best "family" branch. It's amazing that your eyesight is still in tact given the age of the planes you encountered lol!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Good for you, man! Sounds like you're really excited about what you'll be doing. I sincerely appreciate your service- stay safe out there.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Air Force is the way to go- I went to basic at age 29 and ended up doing 20 years.best decision I
ever made!
Cheers, Mac

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thank you for your service Fly Boy!

Rick sure does like the look of a uniform....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis