Audesey pizzing me of NoWi

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I added mwlast 2 Atmos speakers last night they are mounted heigh on th wall pointing down" The problem I am having is when I tried to run Audyssey room correcttion using the app it does not acknowlege my front left speaker.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I bought the new app thinking this have settings and help for my front and left size timers match’s" please buy Denon 4500> over 3600
I added mwlast 2 Atmos speakers last night they are mounted heigh on th wall pointing down" The problem I am having is when I tried to run Audyssey room correcttion using the app it does not acknowlege my front left speaker.
i ran Audyssey xr32 room correction very carefully from avr installed oh the AVr it didn’t matter fnthe lefr sound. I’m getting pretty frustrated cause anyeryt
Time it’s some bullshit ałmost wanr to Take the 7 mm mag and blew a hole through everything

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow. Okay then.

Wanna try starting over, slow down a little and explain again? I can't make much sense of what you're saying other than you're pissed off at Audyssey...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you hear the test tone and it's not detecting it or are you not even hearing a test tone..?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You might also just do a microprocessor reset before re-running Audyssey again. Check your connections, tho. Guns only if you want to do something stupid.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Ok wow ok. Audyssey isn't that, that complicated. Even my dumb ass figured it out after 2 tries. No need to hyperventilate.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I bought the new app thinking this have settings and help for my front and left size timers match’s" please buy Denon 4500> over 3600

i ran Audyssey xr32 room correction very carefully from avr installed oh the AVr it didn’t matter fnthe lefr sound. I’m getting pretty frustrated cause anyeryt
Time it’s some bullshit ałmost wanr to Take the 7 mm mag and blew a hole through everything
Now don't be giving @TLS Guy any more ammunition (pun intended) against Audyssey! :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
@Pogoniki when I rX32txc through my avr it runns perfect delayed until I get txr32 it doe not egg knowledge my front left speaker. Here in theories it should.
It is oh scientific fact that this does happen.
The HST 32 that you have received use scientific fact not with you reading this forums on the hall lights is very good one but you still need to make up your own decision on which of those two evils you will be wanting to get away from
[QUOTE="CajunLB, post: 1369933, member:
Oh I get not no left Signal on the left surround speaker. There seems to be a somethings that th Ausessey is
Doing that’s. sYsŚTEr= Understandind Ann SHITY.
Dude, I don't know what's going on with you right now but you need to slow down and check your spelling and punctuation. What I quoted here is on the verge of being completely unintelligible...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, I don't know what's going on with you right now but you need to slow down and check your spelling and punctuation. What I quoted here is on the verge of being completely unintelligible...
Verge? I think it's gone over the falls....

L

Leemix

Audioholic General
@CajunLB start off with what @lovinthehd wrote, check connection at both ends for the front left speaker and make sure there arent any tiny cable strands touching anything other than the connection points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis