Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
So I was surfing the net last night and was checking out www.ubid.com found the Acoustech Ht-75 Towers up for acution starting bid $150!!! buy it now was only $200 and both of those shipping was only $50 dollars. I was interested so I messaged the seller to see if they were refurbs or not and who was going to uphold the 90 day warranty listed. Got a reply back during my lunch break that they were new and the seller was going to uphold the warranty. Went to go check out the auction again and can't find the towers, the acution isn't supposed to be done until tomorrow at 7pm Pacific time. Searched the website for Bic

http://search.ubid.com/search/Search.aspx?p=2&q=bic

and low and behold I was like whew they are still there. Click on the link for the speakers and it says AUCTION CLOSED what the hell is this, no bids on it and its closed? This really pisses me off, its like they up and decided hmm... no dont think I want to sell these anymore and it's only after they replied back to my question, I think thats completely unfair. Done ranting now I guess :mad:

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
That would have been a great price for you Spiffy :(

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I know, pisses me off, was tempted to order 2 pairs, but it closed for no reason

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Spiffyfast said:
I know, pisses me off, was tempted to order 2 pairs, but it closed for no reason
I still say get the surrounds while you can :)
I know you want the Klipsch, but these things do work well...

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I'm not as worried about the surrounds, i've seen them on sale a bunch of times, first time I had seen the towers that way

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Spiffyfast said:
i've seen them on sale a bunch of times
I hope so, otherwise it will cost 180.00+ for the pair.
BTW my extra center and surrounds won't get here until the 12th. CA to FL takes to long :mad:

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
thats not bad, 5 days from cali. I'm still pissed about the ppl on Ubid closing that auction, I knew I should have bid on it last night.

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
Now they are back with a different closing date a day later!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I dont know if they'll get here in time b/f I go back to school

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
Buck, the place where they are shipping from is in California, my guess is a wholesaler.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis