Eightgradespy

Eightgradespy

Audiophyte
I am using banna-plugs in my system when I go to purchase speakers for atmos what type wire/cable to use to bi or wire amp speakers. Reciver TX-NR676

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
I am using banna-plugs in my system when I go to purchase speakers for atmos what type wire/cable to use to bi or wire amp speakers. Reciver TX-NR676
I noticed..."or bi-amp" on the back panel of the AVR near the atmos or surround back speaker terminals...ignore it and wire your atmos speakers normally.

Nothing to gain from bi amping in most cases, certainly nothing to gain on a surround speaker.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bi-amping with an avr even on the main channels is a waste of wire, but doubt your avr allows for any bi-amping except with the L/R speakers....your link just goes to the site nor can I find the TX-NR676 there (check your manual, tho, pretty sure the bi-amp feature is only for the L/R in any case).

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Bi-amping with an avr even on the main channels is a waste of wire, but doubt your avr allows for any bi-amping except with the L/R speakers....your link just goes to the site nor can I find the TX-NR676 there (check your manual, tho, pretty sure the bi-amp feature is only for the L/R in any case).
Yeah, I ended up googling the model # to pull it up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis