D

dolynick

Audioholic
That's interesting.

I watched the trailer for it just last night as it was at the end of the series I was finishing. I didn't think it looked that promising.

Now I might just have to give it watch after all.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
That's interesting.

I watched the trailer for it just last night as it was at the end of the series I was finishing. I didn't think it looked that promising.

Yeah, I checked the trailer out last night but didn't have enough time to watch the whole thing yet. She seemed like an odd choice to lead in a sci-fi but I don't know enough about the story yet.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
19 % on RT, which is actually higher than Rebel Moon pt2 LOL. The reviews have it pegged as "popcorn flick", so they are saying it does have some entertainment value.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
19 % on RT, which is actually higher than Rebel Moon pt2 LOL. The reviews have it pegged as "popcorn flick", so they are saying it does have some entertainment value.
Yeah, the reviews are so bad that I didn't even bother watching for more than 5 minutes. :D

But I'll give it a real trial since 3db liked it so much. One of the writers Leo Sardarian is also a writer for the TV series "Startup", which I love. So that's promising.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't pay attention to the reviews as the critics/reviewers may have not my taste in a flick.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I watched first few minutes of it and just added it to my list, haven't returned to it yet but plan to....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah I’m rating this movie at a 5/10. :D

SQ was good. Good bass. Good surround. Good ATMOS overhead. Movie was brainless, though. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
That's interesting.

You don't have to finish it if you don't like it. :D

We do that from time to time.;)

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
If you just need to switch off your brain it’s entertaining.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
We finally watched this movie last night. Not bad at all.
Does it foretell our future with AI? ;) :D

A trip to another galaxy is a bit interesting as not even Star Trek went there. Unless I misunderstood that part.

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Also watched it on Friday. Better than I thought from the trailer.

Sadly, I found Jennifer Lopez's character to be borderline unbearable. So much hysteria and cluelessness from someone who's supposed to be the expert on AI. Yes, there were some plot reasons (spoilers), but it was wasn't enough to excuse it all.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
What that movie last year as a part of the Netflix prescreening group. I'm just a little tired of the girl-boss movies.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I had it on the list for a few days and unlisted, a couple days ago. Some trailers do not give justice. I'm not much into her as I am with Jennifer Lawrence.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis