Astro A50's. Do you use these?

_Mithrandir_

_Mithrandir_

Enthusiast
So I've been looking for new headphones for my PS4 Pro and these are on sale 30% off on amazon today. Seen some mixed reviews here and there but wanted to ask the audioholics community what they think. So, do you use these and like them?

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
I have a pair of A50's and enjoy them. They have limitations due to the connections required, but if you're looking for a solid wireless gaming rig, these sound and perform well.

That said, I would probably look at a more traditional headphone next time. In fact, I am looking for a pair now to replace the A50's. I need something that is easier to connect to other devices, like a pair of Sennheisers or something along those lines.

_Mithrandir_

_Mithrandir_

Enthusiast
I have a pair of A50's and enjoy them. They have limitations due to the connections required, but if you're looking for a solid wireless gaming rig, these sound and perform well.

That said, I would probably look at a more traditional headphone next time. In fact, I am looking for a pair now to replace the A50's. I need something that is easier to connect to other devices, like a pair of Sennheisers or something along those lines.
Thanks, sven1olaf, I did purchase these for prime day deal and now that I have had a few chances to use them I am not at all disappointed. These are definitely worth the money. They are light weight and sound awesome. A good quality piece of kit.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis