Ascends For Sale!!!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Phil's going to internet punch you, Pork Chop. :D
I was gonna post something about a person would have to be crazy to send Phil money seeing as how we all know he's shacked up in a motel room with a couple a hookers and a bag of coke:

but Bugbitten knows him and knows better.
I have faith that Phil is going to do what's right.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...we all know he's shacked up in a motel room with a couple a hookers and a bag of coke...
That was Phil?!? Dude said his name was Bob.

Can't believe anybody these days. Not even the coked-up, half-naked guys at the ice machine. Sad.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Can't believe anybody these days. Not even the coked-up, half-naked guys at the ice machine. Sad.
Boy, that statement brings back some memories for me. Strippers and waitresses from the Hard Rock ... it wasn't all bad. This might be the kind of reminiscing that turns one into a pillar of salt though. :eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I was gonna post something about a person would have to be crazy to send Phil money seeing as how we all know he's shacked up in a motel room with a couple a hookers and a bag of coke:

but Bugbitten knows him and knows better.
I have faith that Phil is going to do what's right.
Hey hey..........it is actyually (3) hookers and a bag of Diet Pepsi as I don't care for Diet Coke! Now you have it right!!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
That was Phil?!? Dude said his name was Bob.

Scary thought eh? Reminds me of my college days. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
Me too Phil....I want to try to forget those days....:D Cheer up buddy everything has a way of working itself out over time my friend and for good guys like yourself I would hope it to come together sooner..

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Me too Phil....I want to try to forget those days....:D Cheer up buddy everything has a way of working itself out over time my friend and for good guys like yourself I would hope it to come together sooner..
Thanks Jamie as there is nothing wrong with wishful thinking. Perhaps something will. Appreciate your encouragement just the same. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey Phil,
I just read through this whole thread. I'm sorry to hear about all this, Man. I can understand why you feel the way you do. Family comes first. Audio gear....well, it's just stuff. As much as I love it, I have to remind myself that all of this stuff is replaceable, but family is not. You can always start over when your situation changes. In fact, one day it will probably be alot of fun building a new system. Stick around, Guy. Even if you don't have your gear, it doesn't mean you have to leave. In fact it may even help you get through this, as crazy as it sounds. Sometimes it's just nice to hear an encouraging word from someone else who's willing to listen. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey Phil,
I just read through this whole thread. I'm sorry to hear about all this, Man. I can understand why you feel the way you do. Family comes first. Audio gear....well, it's just stuff. As much as I love it, I have to remind myself that all of this stuff is replaceable, but family is not. You can always start over when your situation changes. In fact, one day it will probably be alot of fun building a new system. Stick around, Guy. Even if you don't have your gear, it doesn't mean you have to leave. In fact it may even help you get through this, as crazy as it sounds. Sometimes it's just nice to hear an encouraging word from someone else who's willing to listen. :)
Thanks man for the encouraging words. Speaking of which, my typing errors are really becoming a problem. :eek::eek: Time to slow her down and do some spell-checking. Nice post!

Cheers,

Phil

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks man for the encouraging words. Speaking of which, my typing errors are really becoming a problem. :eek::eek: Time to slow her down and do some spell-checking. Nice post!

Cheers,

Phil
not a problem. Hope things get better. :) Hey, here's an idea: try playing the lottery and then buy your gear back later when you get the space. :cool:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
not a problem. Hope things get better. :) Hey, here's an idea: try playing the lottery and then buy your gear back later when you get the space. :cool:
Just bought a ticket yesterday when I filled-up my car. Hey, you never know right? Stranger things have happened.

Cheers,

Phil

J

jjupita

Audiophyte
I have a complete 5.0 set of the Ascend SE speakers for sale. That is, I have the 340's up front with the matching center. In the rear, I have the 170's. As always, I have the original boxes and all supporting literature and etc. The 170's have not even been hooked up. If interested, please contact me via a PM. Please only serious inquiries.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil,

I'm a newbie to the site, so it won't allow me to send you a PM. How much for the full set of 5 speakers? Where are you located?

Thanks,

Jjupita

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil,

I'm a newbie to the site, so it won't allow me to send you a PM. How much for the full set of 5 speakers? Where are you located?

Thanks,

Jjupita
Message sent!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Final Update!

Folks, thought I would post my final offer regarding my Ascend speakers. In other words, this is the lowest I will take for them. Please do NOT try to offer me less as I simply will not go any lower. It is a take it or leave it scenario. Lastly, the Ascends warranty is fully transferable, but you do have to let Dave F. know. My final offer is as follows:

Ascend Acoustics 340SE-mains, 340SE-center, and the 170 SE's all for $1,000 and the buyer pays whatever shipping comes to. I will include the Omni 20 wall-mounting brackets and a set of very nice speaker stands for the 340's. If, you are willing to give a $1,000 for my Ascends and are willing to pay shipping, then please contact me via a PM only for details. I do have the original boxes, literature, and etc. Thanks!!!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis