Audioholic
In this article:

Exploring Digital Audio Myths and Reality Part 1

Some of the graphics are missing.

Figure 4 and Figure 9 aren't there.

U

UT_EE

Audiophyte
Thanks, appreciated! Page is informative and up to date. Easy to understand as well!

V

vimmunil

Audiophyte
I accept:
In this article:Exploring Digital Audio Myths and Reality Part 1
Some of the graphics are missing.Figure 4 and Figure 9 aren't there.

A

audiohonic65

Audioholic
Nice article. That is the type of information I was looking for!

J

junniemartin

Audiophyte
I was hoping to read more from this thread since i am into recording as well. ;)

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
The question about MQA is controversial to say the leased. Many audiophiles together with leading HiFi forums are also saying that MQA is simply a money grab and offers nothing new . In fact many say that MQA is simply another FLAC codac. And frankly without Tidal, MQA would be another Betamix, fading into history. Really the only good news is MQA will never be on Vinyl .

Leading audio forums AS and WBF both carry reports on MQA, which in most cases in not complementary. Here's a small example,,,

A few years ago it seemed that MQA was going to be around for a while. Today, even Tidal (an early adopter) is offering a lower tier subscription without MQA (which translates into less revenue for MQA).

Actually, Tidal alone is not enough to keep MQA Limited alive. MQA has been losing millions of dollars every year since it was created.

MQA is audio hocus pocus. It's a lossless format pretending it's not a lossless format and it made ridiculous claims

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis