Arendal 1961 Speakers on closeout for 30% off

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
This is a good deal for sure. If anyone is taking advantage of the Arendal close out, please use our affiliate links if it isn't too much trouble. It helps our site out when sales are tracked back to us as the source. thanks.

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
dang! That is great. I bought m speakers at the wrong time. lol. I had been eyeing the 1961, but didn;t have the budget for it.

W

Wardog555

Full Audioholic
Ordered a pair of heights myself today!
I been trying to find cheaper options but didn't like the ones I've tried. Too bright and trebbly!

Can't wait to try them out!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
They advertise on their web site that they don’t run Black Friday sales so Gene you’re probably right, some kind of change is coming for the 1961 lineup. A great deal for their smallest speaker line. Wish they had subwoofers in this lineup but they don’t. The 1723 subs are too big for my space.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
My bad they do have 1961 subs but they aren’t included in the 30% Off outlet discount. They Must be keeping the subs but changing the rest of the line.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Ordered a pair of heights myself today!
I been trying to find cheaper options but didn't like the ones I've tried. Too bright and trebbly!

Can't wait to try them out!
Please post your results when you get a chance. I plan to remove my rear flat panels and go with front height instead and the Arendal Height and SVS Prime Elevation seem to be the best option. The Phil True Mini has a keyhole bracket but would require a mounting arm for the correct angle, so a little more work.

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
My bad they do have 1961 subs but they aren’t included in the 30% Off outlet discount. They Must be keeping the subs but changing the rest of the line.
correct. Subs are staying and not part of the discount, unfortunately.

W

Wardog555

Full Audioholic
It seems the company is being quiet on the Internal matters around this.
Too little information exept to say the range is being retired and there's no replacement incoming at this time.
Claiming they can't say if anything really.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis