Are These Finds Good Deals?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Love em listening to some Jazz right now and it's fantastic. You should have gotten them. Mine are the 520s. How much were they asking for?
You got the center channel speaker for L/R? Or you mean 530?

Someday I'll have to test my 530s as L/R (just rear surrounds for now). The 520 got replaced by an Infinity RC263 in the 590/580/530 setup, tho.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You got the center channel speaker for L/R? Or you mean 530?

Someday I'll have to test my 530s as L/R (just rear surrounds for now). The 520 got replaced by an Infinity RC263 in the 590/580/530 setup, tho.
No these:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No these:
I forgot about that acquisition. I guess S520 or S530 would be a better designation for mine....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
How does a passive radiator work?
It's like another driver but doesn't have a motor. It shares the same cab and is coupled to the actual bass drivers and moves with them. Passive radiators have a similar effect to porting.

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
Never read a bad review about any Vienna speakers. How much are they listed for?
I've owned a pair of Vienna bookshelf speakers, Haydn Grand SE. Nice cabinets, mediocre sound. Way overpriced for what you get in terms of sound quality.

Luckily I got them at a bargain price and was able to sell them quickly without taking a loss.

The measurements for several Vienna models are quite poor, regardless of what the reviewers say.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Check these out

Seller was nice enough to reply and say that they were speakers at a Nissan dealer. Would be interesting to see what they sound like.

1626924895222.png

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Salk Song Towers!

I've no skin in the game, but I have bought from this gentleman before (bought my Von Schweikerts from him) and he's a good honest guy.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Salk Song Towers!

I've no skin in the game, but I have bought from this gentleman before (bought my Von Schweikerts from him) and he's a good honest guy.
Doesn't say how old they are but the price seems pretty reasonable too.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis