Are These Finds Good Deals?

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
So are the binding posts on the bottom? I think I see them in this image.

View attachment 47400

You say 100-120 hz crossover? They spec to 34 hz, tho it doesn't specify if that's -3 dB.
Well in my room they sound best at 100hz they will play down pretty good but they vent out the top and to me can get boomy on movies but on musical content they do pretty good .

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
110 for those is a great deal, I think. I would want to make sure that they work though…
I drive these with carver amps with massive power and they never have faltered in all these years and I’ve pushed them to levels that earplugs don’t help lol even if something is blown i can give him links to parts remember these are European market and the parts numbers don’t always match USA numbers .

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
You will find the binding posts ... go get them before you lose them ... make sure they work
I paid 300 bucks to have a pair of these shipped freight from California to Ohio and paid 750.00 for the pair on top of that and would do it again today and yes make sure they work as parts are hard to find but there out there .

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You guys are tempting me. I guess I can sell them for parts if they don't work. Nothing to test them with and all sales final.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I drive these with carver amps with massive power and they never have faltered in all these years and I’ve pushed them to levels that earplugs don’t help lol even if something is blown i can give him links to parts remember these are European market and the parts numbers don’t always match USA numbers .
I was going to ask what was in that cabinet. ;) Looks like some nice hardware.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
You guys are tempting me. I guess I can sell them for parts if they don't work. Nothing to test them with and all sales final.
If you don't buy them, the next guy will. That item for that price, I don't even worry about if it works. $120 is worth the risk.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis