mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Shows you how good that carbon shield is. NOT!!! Expensive shield and battery that causes problems not improving non existent ones.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not like this is news, at least to the Audioholics lol. Good to have it out there for people to see, since you have the youtube generation instead of just the forums generation.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Just put "cable" in the title and you're guaranteed a minimum number of views and replies at Audioholics! :p

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Not giving up on this fight is what I like. The latest measurements showing AQ cable acting like an antenna reached some groups on FB. Finally the snake-oil pushers are getting some "bitter" scientific truth.

Good going!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Wait till y'all see my test on the Audioquest Thunderbird Zero speaker cable and what the battery actually does, or doesn't do. This will be eye opening.

highfigh

highfigh

Wait till y'all see my test on the Audioquest Thunderbird Zero speaker cable and what the battery actually does, or doesn't do. This will be eye opening.
Hocus pocus.

You know how a dog will look at something it doesn't understand and tilt its head? That's about what my friend and his co-workers did when I asked about the batteries and any chance of them doing what AQ states. These guys worked for Raytheon & Honeywell in Defense Department electronic projects. If they can design stuff that needs nuclear hardening and say this stuff is BS, I'm going to trust them.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
These guys worked for Raytheon & Honeywell in Defense Department electronic projects. If they can design stuff that needs nuclear hardening and say this stuff is BS, I'm going to trust them.
There's a reason I bought stock in Raytheon. ;)

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Will that sink in though? Not likely. :)
We steal/save a few here and there! :D
That's what I was referring to. the thing with the antenna is very interesting.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hocus pocus.

You know how a dog will look at something it doesn't understand and tilt its head? That's about what my friend and his co-workers did when I asked about the batteries and any chance of them doing what AQ states. These guys worked for Raytheon & Honeywell in Defense Department electronic projects. If they can design stuff that needs nuclear hardening and say this stuff is BS, I'm going to trust them.
I also worked at Raytheon as lead Electrical Engineer in my department where I designed audio communication systems for NAOC-E4B. We dealt with TEMPEST isolation requirements (extremely small signals). We never put batteries on cables or soaked them in kosher chicken fat blessed by a Rabi.

highfigh

highfigh

I also worked at Raytheon as lead Electrical Engineer in my department where I designed audio communication systems for NAOC-E4B. We dealt with TEMPEST isolation requirements (extremely small signals). We never put batteries on cables or soaked them in kosher chicken fat blessed by a Rabi.
The guys I was talking with worked in missile guidance systems but the problem I have with the marketing of these cables is the fact that the batteries they use are the same as what I have in the remote for the keyless entry system in my van- HOW CAN THESE SOUND BETTER IF THE BATTERIES AREN'T HIGH-END???????????????????

Bummer- I checked their site and they're sold out but they mention that Duracell MN21 or Energizer A23 will work. They also indicate that this type is commonly used in garage door & car alarm remotes. NOTHING they use should be so common. It should all be special. VERY special.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Same as in high energy physics, we are often dealing with extremely small signals and have no need of cables sprinkled with unicorn dust and bathed in fairy farts.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

...We never put batteries on cables or soaked them in kosher chicken fat blessed by a Rabi.
Maybe you should have tried them and discovered a new paradigm and subspace communications? ;) ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis