Apple Iphone X 256GB unlocked

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Being the serial upgrader that I am, I am selling my Iphone X 256GB Unlocked Phone:
-Rated 10/10 I have always kept in case and has Sapphire Zagg Glass Protector for the screen
-Includes Otterbox Symmetry Case and all original accessories (unused)
-This is the Qualcom chipset model that is compatible with both GSM & CDMA carriers

$845.00
Shipped to Paypal verified buyer address only
Buyer pays actual shipping costs your choice of Fedex or USPS

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263939504164
I am a trusted ebay seller with over 400 all positive feedback

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Wow that was fast, until It turned out to be a deadbeat ebayer

NOT SOLD!

Last edited:
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Deadbeat Ebayer, that site is getting worse than craiglist, Phone still for sale

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
And now sold and paid for, I am really just fed up how ebay does everything to protect the buyer and nothing to protect the seller. I pay 15% in fees w/paypal that is just wrong.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
And now sold and paid for, I am really just fed up how ebay does everything to protect the buyer and nothing to protect the seller. I pay 15% in fees w/paypal that is just wrong.
As a buyer, I see it the other way around. When a seller wants to keep the stuff I paid for or wants to sell me something other than what was advertised, they do. Then it's endless emails with people who don't read your emails or don't understand many words in English. As a buyer I say eBay is risky. I never spend more than I'm willing to lose. It's like gambling. My favorite was a Pawn Shop saying I didn't pay on a local pick up of an item. Even with the receipt I couldn't get the pawn shop and eBay to acknowledge that I paid. How do you win with that? Pay twice? So I'm a non paying bidder ... and I have the product. It's like the Twilight Zone.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
You definitely need to be educated as a buyer on ebay, but you are fully protected.

1. Never, under any circumstances do local pickup with ebay, it is basically the same as craigslist
2. As much as a monopoly as it is, paypal protects you as a buyer and if you use it, situations like you describe will never happen and 99.99999% of all disputes will go in your favor, even if you are wrong.

Things that make me upset about ebay as a seller:
If an ebay buyer wants to leave negative feedback, even if it is fake, I have spoken to ebay, they will not do anything about it.

As a seller, I can't leave negative feedback on a buyer at all. I am an eBay buyer too, so I feel your pain, but there is not one time where I have bought something, that I didn't feel was as described, that I have not been able to get my money back.

I wouldn't say I am a power user but I have over 414 all positive feedback, I have received negative feedback 4 times and I have always been able to get it removed because I either had to lose money to an extorting buyer or I documented things so well, ebay didn't have a choice.

Even though craigslist is riskier, I will try to sell it there 1st, because once the sale is done, it's done.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis