A

amit26

Audiophyte
Few days ago I'm searching for the best fake airpods but my friend suggest me to tips for latest fake airpods buying.Musical quality is superb & can buy at a very affordable price.They can be almost identical to the design of the AirPods. l enjoying certain features of wireless fake airpods & recommend everyone.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Few days ago I'm searching for the best fake airpods but my friend suggest me to take tips for latest fake airpods buying.Musical quality is superb & can buy at a very affordable price.They can be almost identical to the design of the AirPods. l enjoying certain features of wireless fake airpods & recommend everyone.
What did I just read? I want my 10 seconds back!

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I just received my AirPod Pros yesterday...sound decent, setup easy, but I keep thinking immediately goi to lose one of these soon. After two hours of changing ear tips and running the seal test I can not get a proper fit.
I got them on sale for $169 on Amazon.
not sure they are better than my Backbeat fit for exercise.

Nick425

Nick425

Audioholic Intern
I got the normal AirPods last year and ended up losing both of them in the last few months. I just got the AirPods pro so I can offer a comparison. This is my initial impression and probably have used them for 3-4 full charges.

I would say the most noticeable difference between these two is the noise cancelling. When you put the Pro's in your ear they automatically turn on noise cancellation. Ive never been a huge fan of noise cancellation because it seems like they're is a quiet presence in your ear that isn't 100% balanced. However they seem to work really well and I would say I like them more than the classics. But I can't tell a sound quality difference, just slightly different. The AirPod Pros are slightly more difficult to maneuver and stealth listen. So far I have only worn a beanie with them but they seem to stay in my ear, maybe slightly less snug than AirPods classic.

One plus of the original AirPods vs the Pro's is the original is easier to hear people while listening to music, like at work. If I have both AirPods Pros in I can't hear someone talking to me. I would take the classics in a setting where you need to hear people around you and I would take the Pro's for something like an airplane ride or falling to sleep.

EDIT: Just found out about the different sound isolation modes on AirPods Pro, and you can turn it off completely. This is a nice feature and would say on transparency setting you can totally here the surroundings around you. This would make the pro great for any setting. I do feel like the classics still offer more consistent hold in your ear (like old onkyo said) but I'm liking the pros. They seem to work well in cold conditions and skiing so far.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
One plus of the original AirPods vs the Pro's is the original is easier to hear people while listening to music, like at work. If I have both AirPods Pros in I can't hear someone talking to me. I would take the classics in a setting where you need to hear people around you and I would take the Pro's for something like an airplane ride or falling to sleep.
Reading this, I am not sure if you are including the transparency option in your assessment or not. In case you are not aware:

AirPods Pro and AirPods Max Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode
AirPods Pro and AirPods Max have three noise-control modes: Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, and Off. You can switch between them, depending on how much of your surroundings you want to hear.
Switch between noise-control modes
You can switch between noise-control modes right from your AirPods Pro or AirPods Max, or you can use your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac. When you switch between modes, you hear a chime.
When using iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, or macOS to switch between noise-control modes, you’ll see Active Noise Cancellation available as Noise Cancellation.
AirPods Pro
Press and hold the force sensor on the stem of an AirPod until you hear a chime.
AirPod force sensor

When you're wearing both AirPods, press and hold the force sensor on either AirPod to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode. You can customize which modes to switch between (Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, and Off) in Settings.
To use Active Noise Cancellation with one AirPod only, use your iPhone or iPad to go to Settings > Accessibility and turn on Noise Cancellation with One AirPod. Then press and hold the force sensor to switch between Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, and Off.
Link to source page:

I got the Airpod Pro's for my daughter since that is what she wanted.
As an aside:
I got a pair of Amazon Echo Earbuds for myself. Haven't compared them directly, but I am guessing they are reasonably similar in noise cancelling function (Amazon contracted with Bose for the noise cancellation system) - The lawn guy quit on me earlier this year and since Covid has me staying home most of the time, I bought a mower and have been pretty pleased with how well the noise cancellation works when I mow my yard with a cordless 80V Kobalt mower. I certainly can hear the subdued mower in the background, but it works well enough that I enjoy the music with this setup. It might work for a gas (louder) mower, but I don't know. If you mow your yard, you might give it a shot and see how it works for you!

Last edited:
Nick425

Nick425

Audioholic Intern
Reading this, I am not sure if you are including the transparency option in your assessment or not. In case you are not aware:

Link to source page:
I guess thats what happens when you get a gift you haven't researched a ton about. I was not even aware of the different modes. Haha! I will see how they are in transparent mode. I still think thats the main difference with them though. I don't notice much sound quality difference.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I have used these for the past 2 years, I think it has the best noise cancelling on a pair of earbuds. They sound great to me. They are not IPX rated, but I have used them all the time when I workout. The app that comes with them gives you the ability to customize the sound. That being said, they are not the prettiest earbuds and the bluetooth for phone calls is just ok. Sony does an excellent job of supporting these with updates and gives you the ability to customize fit with plenty of extra earbuds included.

Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones Black WF1000XM3/B - Best Buy

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I just received my AirPod Pros yesterday...sound decent, setup easy, but I keep thinking immediately goi to lose one of these soon. After two hours of changing ear tips and running the seal test I can not get a proper fit.
I got them on sale for $169 on Amazon.
not sure they are better than my Backbeat fit for exercise.
Good price notwithstanding, I returned these. Wouldn’t stay in place. I purchased after market eartips and I couldn’t keep them in.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I hate to spend the money on buds: am considering strongly the Sennheiser Momentum 2s.
First world, 21st century problems. FML.

:cool:

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Not a fan of apple/beats earphones/headphones but came across his interesting article.. I’m currently running Shure 315s with the custom ear mold and the newer bluetooth wireless setup.

BUT I’m a big fan of Apple lossless and spatial audio so eager to see the new AirPod pro 2.. may be my first apple earphones..

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I don’t remember when I did it, but I picked up the AirPod pros a wee bit ago since none of the lossless options matter over Bluetooth.
Been pretty happy with them.
Also got the CharJenPro memory foam ear tips to go with them. Much more comfortable than the original tips.

L

luke65

Audiophyte
Sound quality on the AirPods Pro is a bit better than that of the AirPods, largely because the active noise-cancelling allows you to more fully immerse yourself in anything without the interference of a grumbling AC unit. You can read how to check airpod battery at technumus. For a tiny pair of headphones, the Pro have an impressive bass response.

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
I enjoy mine but I paid $119.99 on sale. In terms of quality they’re identical to the regular AirPods as far as I can tell.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis