Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Oh, I am not that serious. If I was serious, I would post a book or at least an essay.:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Personally, I think this forum would be better off without them.

I mean, read through those threads. What is consistent from beginning to end? No one budges from their stand point, people generally get mad at each other, and foremost, they're opinions. Theres no right or wrong.

It's trivial to have these threads, and a waste of moderator time if(see: when) they get out of hand.

SheepStar

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
stratman said:
I must admit it's fun to see people get worked up!
That's what trolls do. If anyone posts on AH in any of the forums "to see people get worked up" I would hope they get banned post haste.

Nick

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Nick where is your sense of humor??? And besides wasn't this bruhaha because I posted that we should have a political site to vent? Sheep got it.
And hey what's a little heat? People have been posting that this site is getting boring, we'll I said to my self: "self, let's start a little controversy" it worked. And noticed not a foul word, no one got insulted, and people actually started to get involved:D

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
stratman said:
Hey Nick where is your sense of humor??? :D
Originally Posted by stratman
I must admit it's fun to see people get worked up!

There's never a need for foul language, that happens when a pea brain can't figure what to respond

You being a pompous jerk is humorous? Now that you mention it I guess I could look at it from that perspective.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Take it easy man!

Now that is pushing it, If I started a thread on how awesome Bose is ;), would you respond this way? There is never any reason to result to insulting, even if they insult you. Just handling things in a mature fashion, is that so hard.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, a pompous jerk! Now we're getting somewhere. Like I said, it doesn't bother me.....;)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
No, not really....but, my second car needs 104 octane not to detonate:D

Last edited:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
This thread is almost self-sustaining now. You should try poking the fire a little.:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Seth,

I know what you mean....but, have you seen when a cat catches a mouse then toys with it? What's the final result: he gets bored and just leaves it lying there.:D

Last edited:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Well if it sees the mouse again, it will likely toy with it again.:)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
This thread is getting way too philosophical (did I spell this right?) for me, remember all I said was why doesn't Gene and the gang just make a forum for political and controversial debates, it was never about censoring or what have you. And some persons decided to try and pound on me as if to:
1. Make me change my mind and confess my narrow mindedness (my shrink said no)
2. Change my political affiliation (my attorney said no)
3. See the evil of my ways (my priest said yes)
4. Admit that I'm a pompous *** (arse)(only here)
5. Have more friends than I need (good humor goes along ways)
6. I have no humor (wait my wife is getting my Glock, run damn it! run)
she says I have no humor ( that's why I married her)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, you wanted to talk about something, so I am just going to post whatever comes to mind.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis