Aperion Verus III Grand Tower

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Forward in the treble, or pretty neutral?
So, now that you have them, what would your answer be to this question?

Personally, I believe these are the best value out there for the sound quality they offer!

Trophykage

Trophykage

Audioholic Intern
So, now that you have them, what would your answer be to this question?

Personally, I believe these are the best value out there for the sound quality they offer!
I find them to be very balanced. Just finished a music marathon and I am very pleased with the level of detail and overall spatial sound. Was listening to some Miles Davis with my eyes closed and it sounded as the drums, trumpet, and saxophone were within my room.

I am very happy with the sound quality these speakers offer.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So, after doing a lot of demos of similar priced and beyond budget speakers at showrooms around town I decided to order up the Canton 596.2/ 556.2 in black and take the shipping hit if I wasn’t happy. Got them all setup and did another round of demos. Good news is I’m very happy with the Cantons performance and sound!!! Thank you for all the advise and recommendations.

Planning on getting my surrounds soon once I get the room more permanently situated with the furniture layout. See photo for my temporary setup. Just waiting to pick up a rack for the receiver and get something to lift the TV so I can more permanently place the center.
View attachment 38126
They sure look nice too! Congrats!

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
New review on the Verus III Grand V6T towers, for those interested. Mostly subjective, but he does show some measurements. These seem like they might be a good option for all around use(audio and home theater). I'm interested. Has anybody had recent experience with these?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
New review on the Verus III Grand V6T towers, for those interested. Mostly subjective, but he does show some measurements. These seem like they might be a good option for all around use(audio and home theater). I'm interested. Has anybody had recent experience with these?

The claims of 10Hz output are nonsense. That guy doesn't understand the bass performance of these speakers at all. You can send a 10Hz sine tone out to any speaker, and you will get output, but that doesn't mean that output is a 10Hz tone.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
The claims of 10Hz output are nonsense. That guy doesn't understand the bass performance of these speakers at all. You can send a 10Hz sine tone out to any speaker, and you will get output, but that doesn't mean that output is a 10Hz tone.
Okay, but what about the speaker, aside from that?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Okay, but what about the speaker, aside from that?
I couldn't say. There isn't any serious information available on these speakers that I could find. Aperion posts a couple on-axis frequency responses, but that is only the most rudimentary data on any speaker, not enough to render a judgment.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
So, after doing a lot of demos of similar priced and beyond budget speakers at showrooms around town I decided to order up the Canton 596.2/ 556.2 in black and take the shipping hit if I wasn’t happy. Got them all setup and did another round of demos. Good news is I’m very happy with the Cantons performance and sound!!! Thank you for all the advise and recommendations.

Planning on getting my surrounds soon once I get the room more permanently situated with the furniture layout. See photo for my temporary setup. Just waiting to pick up a rack for the receiver and get something to lift the TV so I can more permanently place the center.
View attachment 38126
Nice are they better then the b & w??
I’ve not heard Aperion, look impressive but emotiva makes cheaper quality speakers.
If you like midrange Aperion had 2 which is impressive.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis