Aperion Audio Verus Forte Speaker Family First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Aperion Audio Verus Forte speakers take everything that was great about the Verus Grand line (especially the tweeter) and made it smaller and more affordable. With the new Verus Forte line you are looking at a 5.0 system at just under $1700 (as opposed to the $3k+ of the Verus Grand). That's a hefty savings for much of the same technology. You'll still need to spring for a sub but you already knew that, right? The diminutive size of the Bookshelves means you'll have no problem placing them. In fact, the entire line is very decor friendly from the furniture-grade finishes to the small footprints and sexy curves. If you can afford the Verus Grand speakers, we have no problem recommending them (if you read the review you should know that). But the Verus Forte looks to be a very nice offering for a nearly 50% savings.

Discuss "Aperion Audio Verus Forte Speaker Family First Look" here. Read the article.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I hope you get a chance to review these. I have my doubts about coaxial drivers that aren't coplanar. I would expect the response to be a bit ragged. It would be nice to be wrong about that, however, since Aperion does a pretty good job designing speakers.

Jim

L

lmyers

Enthusiast
I have the Forte, and it is amazing... oops, mine is Klipsch... sorry

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis