APC Silver Blowout Sale!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
APC has consistently impressed us with their quality and value. Now they are blowing our minds! APC is blowing out their silver line of power conditioners. If you've ever thought of buying a power conditioner, this is your lucky day. The H15, normally $449.99, is now selling for $149.99!! The H10, usually $349.99, is only $129.99! The C3 power filter, usually $135 is going for $39. These deals are too good to beat. Pick them up while they last.

Discuss "APC Silver Blowout Sale!" here. Read the article.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Thank you -- bought a H15

I bought a H15 two days ago from Audioholics through Amazon. Very nice price, THANK YOU.

It shipped yesterday :)

MidCow2

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I have to say this is an insane deal. I bought an H15 for my parents whom are always paranoid their equipment will fry in our next Florida lightening storm.

I've been using H15s, S15s and S20s in my reference systems and love them!

Matt34

Matt34

Cool, I'll pick up another H15 for my 2-channel system. Got the first one from a blowout sale like this a few months ago and love it.

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Well, I have to admit this is a great deal. I ordered a H15 as soon as I saw this thread!

I've never owned a power conditioner before, but with this deal I had to make the leap.

You would think since I live in Florida, the lightning capitol of the world, I would have done this sooner.

I guess that's just the rebel in me that likes to live dangerously.:D

(Or stupidly...:rolleyes:)

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I have never seen or experienced any damage that made me think I need one of these. I don't doubt this is a good deal but I haven't figured out why anybody really needs them.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Becuase of Mother Nature

I have never seen or experienced any damage that made me think I need one of these. I don't doubt this is a good deal but I haven't figured out why anybody really needs them.
:rolleyes:

Lightning , brownouts, hurricanes, tornadoes and electrical storms. However, if you don't have any of these and/or you don't want to ensure your HT equipment is not fried in the future the you don't need one :rolleyes:

Good Luck! You're gonna need it!

MidCow2

Last edited by a moderator:
GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I picked up an H15 the last time they were blowing the silver ones out, and I have to say so far it's been great. If I had the money I would get a second one to replace my panamax M8-HT Pro. Better get these while they are cheap, they are definitely worth the money, also the H15 is well worth the $20 extra over the H10. It's too bad they don't have the H15 version with battery backup, or I would probably get it since I have a DLP tv.

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Haaaaaaaa......

I just told one of my bartenders about this deal, (he and his fiancee just bought a house), and he said "****, order me one". So now there are two being shipped to the bar. LOL

S

Space Ace

Enthusiast
Too bad the J and S series silvers are not marked down as well. I should have jumped on that S10 sale over the holidays. Oh well, maybe if I'm patient enough it will come around again.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... better to be safe than sorry. The automatic voltage regulation is a very nice feature, as well as the delayed turn on for certain devices if you want/need it, and it also has 12 volt trigger too if you need that. Not to mention this protects cable and phone lines, too bad it doesn't have ethernet protection too, but it does have like 12 outlets and with all the stuff we have in our AV racks, it doesn't make sense not to have something like this.

N

ned

Full Audioholic
Does the H15 has some kind of on/off triggering? If not how do you guys turn this thing on/off with a remote?

S

Space Ace

Enthusiast
I currently have a H15 and I leave mine on all the time. I think APC actually recommends leaving it on 24/7.

N

ned

Full Audioholic
I currently have a H15 and I leave mine on all the time. I think APC actually recommends leaving it on 24/7.
I don't think I would want my amplifier on 24/7. I currently uses a Monster HTC that senses my AVR on turns off when it's off.

B

Bryant Trew

Audiophyte
Having read a very positive review, I purchased an H-15 in the United States last year. It's now dead with some Relay Weld error. I called service last week, and they explained that relay weld errors are unrecoverable. I then explained that I live in Bermuda, but I'm happy to return the unit at my cost. They then told me to contact the US agent for Bermuda customers. I sent them an email more than a week ago, and I've yet to get a reply. This is supposed to be the best no-bull power supply around, yet it hardly lasted six months. And then these guys won't respond to my request to service. I am REALLY MAD about that!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Having read a very positive review, I purchased an H-15 in the United States last year. It's now dead with some Relay Weld error. I called service last week, and they explained that relay weld errors are unrecoverable. I then explained that I live in Bermuda, but I'm happy to return the unit at my cost. They then told me to contact the US agent for Bermuda customers. I sent them an email more than a week ago, and I've yet to get a reply. This is supposed to be the best no-bull power supply around, yet it hardly lasted six months. And then these guys won't respond to my request to service. I am REALLY MAD about that!!!!!
That's unusual. I had a few PC based power conditioners go bad from them on me and they were quick to replace them.

Try this contact:
Timothy.Gilbert@apcc.com |((office): 800-890-4272 Ext. 5360

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
My Pure AV is getting long in the tooth. I'm in for one. I just wish they were black but for that price I can have mismatched components.

S

Space Ace

Enthusiast
I don't think I would want my amplifier on 24/7. I currently uses a Monster HTC that senses my AVR on turns off when it's off.
Only the H15 is on all the time. Everything else hooked up to it remains in standby until it's time to turn them on.

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Having read a very positive review, I purchased an H-15 in the United States last year. It's now dead with some Relay Weld error. I called service last week, and they explained that relay weld errors are unrecoverable.
My initial purchased H15 had a relay weld error, so APC sent me a new one (I live in the USA though). I didn't have to send the old unit back so I kept it for a while in the closet unplugged.

Then I got it out one day to see if it was still "dead" and surprisingly the relay weld error had gone away. I've had it hooked up for a couple months now and it seems to be working fine. If I get the relay weld error again at some point I won't be too surprised though.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just got myself the H15. It was too good to pass up. I have a whole house surge protector but they are much more expensive than $150 and I won't have one when I move...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis