AOL's Email Tax Scheme

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....I also had to kill a credit card to leave aol behind, and what a horrible year of connectivity it was, and I should say non-connectivity waaay too much of the time....frozen screens and suddenly being dumped was a constant diet....I love sbcglobal.....

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Maybe if AOL would stop with their CD mailers the could save themselves some major cash. How many millions of CDs have they sent out??

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
rgriffin25 said:
Maybe if AOL would stop with their CD mailers the could save themselves some major cash. How many millions of CDs have they sent out??
.....surely millions, Grif, but I suspect a respectable percentage of the mailings brought home some bacon....what a shame....

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
im not worried, everyone hates aol as it is.

another company would be stupid to follow in any strategy they took.

i think its funny that the only marketing strategy they previously had was to try and convince consumers that aol had higher quality spam filters, which seemed like they only good thing going for them, and now they do this.

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
rgriffin25 said:

well ive probobly received 10 or more myself. i bet they have a good 30 million people on their mailing lists at least.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis