Anyone Seen Breaking Benjamin Live?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, found out just this afternoon that Breaking Benjamin is coming to Evansville, IN for a concert on March 18th, 2019 @6:30 PM. Have never seen them live, but do like a lot of their music. Moreover, Breaking Benjamin will be touring w/Skillet, UnderOath, and Fight The Fury? Have absolutely no idea who any of them are. Anyone here know of them? For anyone that has seen Breaking Benjamin how was it? I may make this one if the tickets are not too outrageous. Not exactly sure how much tickets are just yet. Any info will be helpful. Thanks! :)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The last time Breaking Benjamin came to the Ford Center, they came with 3 Days Grace. Unfortunately, I missed that one. Anyways, not all bands put on a good show live. Just looking for some feedback. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I must say that I am NOT a fan of Skillet, UnderOath, and Fight The Fury. Breaking Benjamin is very good. Might just have to skip this one. Unless I win some free tickets or something. Otherwise, I am not too impressed. ;)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay guys I get it. Guess BB is not too popular here. Have liked some of their music in the past. But, some of the newer stuff not so much. Think I will just skip this one. ;)

Phil

Last edited:
W

Will d s

Enthusiast
Yes they are phenomenal live you should not miss it if you can still get tickets. I saw them with Disturbed, awesome concert.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis