Anyone seeing any problems buying gasoline?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Personal, my take is that Texas put the Squeeze on for that February freeze on the power grid charges. Pay back is a Bi$ch. What part of The Southern Gulf State's that they control 1/4 or more of the fuel that this Country Consumes and depends on. That was just Gasoline there are Thousands of miles of Natural gas pipelines though out the Country feeding Hospitals school cafeterias military bases and so on. Also heating fuel for homes. Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist here maybe. So our Gov. gotta put blame on Oh it's the Russian Syndicate, Puttinheads lapdogs. Next when something happens here it'll be the Iranians or lil RocketMan.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Ah, reminds me of getting gas back in the early 70s.....
Aww yes 70's the good ole days, Now just how Important is that oil pipeline that Biden wants to do away with? This Country isn't No where's near ready for "Green" Think Flintstone cars for the Easterners lol. Or the Jettisons flying cars all over up in NY. lolo By the way, 1 gallon of fuel 87 Octane $2.30 or under, now it will creep up. Gotta get the price of fuel up to pay for that 3 + Trillion dollar bill that ole Biden getting ready to pass. Welcome back to the 70's all over again! Lmao! It's only the democratic way. :D "Drumphf" more than likely put Puttinhead up to it.:D:D

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Does $4.159 per gallon (cheapest local price) count as a problem?

SMDH
By the way that lil 1/10th of that one Red cent, guess who gets to keep that money? :D The carrier's! Trucking Transportation industry! Guess who pays the Highest fuel costs and taxes on fuel? Trucking Transportation. Distributors of Your fuel. Who's Business just picked up? Who's paying the highest prices right now for fuel? Hello East Coast's welcome to the New ole Way of Business as usual. Best wishes and good luck finding gas in Farts! to fill up your Tanksalots! lolo

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
nope. I live out in the SW in the desert. no supply issues here. no real price gouging either but that's really hard to discern. Mostly, I don't even look at the price of gas/diesel anymore. If I need some, I get some. Period. The alternative is staying home. Oh wait, didn't we all just spend a year doing that? Screw that. I'll buy the gas

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis