Anyone seeing any problems buying gasoline?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like some east coast cities are experiencing long lines at stations due to the pipeline shutdown. I didn't notice it here today in NE Florida but I need to drive across the state to the Tampa area this weekend. I will try to fill up tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has been affected yet.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looks like some east coast cities are experiencing long lines at stations due to the pipeline shutdown. I didn't notice it here today in NE Florida but I need to drive across the state to the Tampa area this weekend. I will try to fill up tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has been affected yet.
Nope filled up yesterday in South FL.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
It looks as if it is these states that are severely affected and close to dry, if not dry right now.

New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas.
New York will be soon.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Does $4.159 per gallon (cheapest local price) count as a problem?

SMDH

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It looks as if it is these states that are severely affected and close to dry, if not dry right now.

New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas.
New York will be soon.
WOW I hope I can fill up tomorrow.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
That's just1 pipeline they hit. Wait they aren't done yet.You guys do realize we're in a War right. It's gonna get Worse. And some thought Trump was nuts, some of you guys ain't gonna like what's coming in the next few years maybe sooner than later. Biden needs to get that Bill past to rebuild this Country's Structure the faster the better. If you guys think we got it bad now, just stop and read or look for the real news out there. The rest of the World is falling apart faster than our Nation.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's just1 pipeline they hit. Wait they aren't done yet.You guys do realize we're in a War right. It's gonna get Worse. And some thought Trump was nuts, some of you guys ain't gonna like what's coming in the next few years maybe sooner than later. Biden needs to get that Bill past to rebuild this Country's Structure the faster the better. If you guys think we got it bad now, just stop and read or look for the real news out there. The rest of the World is falling apart faster than our Nation.
Uh just what "real" news are you referring to? Thought drumphy was going to do the infrastructure thing?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Uh just what "real" news are you referring to? Thought drumphy was going to do the infrastructure thing?
HD, I don't follow the Local national news, as for "drumphy" lol which by the way I like the name. Trump was trying key word "trying" Man couldn't trip over his own foot if he tried any harder than he did. What a mess we have in this Country.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
HD, I don't follow the Local national news, as for "drumphy" lol which by the way I like the name. Trump was trying key word "trying" Man couldn't trip over his own foot if he tried any harder than he did. What a mess we have in this Country.
Local national news? Eh? Drumpf was the original family name. Drumph was two left feet, small ones. Too bad drumph spent more time golfing than leading.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Local national news? Eh? Drumpf was the original family name. Drumph was two left feet, small ones. Too bad drumph spent more time golfing than leading.
lol yeah when you got those kind of Resources anything is Possible I guess. Like I said, I do not watch Local or national news. Media is fake news At least here in the United States. ABC. NBC. CBS and the other cable or satellite Newsies are all BS. "drumpf" was his ancestry family name, he was never "drumpf" but like I said with the Resources he has anything is possible. He spent lot of time in NY at first plus his Golden Gulf Club. Big Man! use to doing things his way but that's not how the World works Especially with politics. The Whole of the sum is greater than the need of one, Pride was/is his Achilles.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Does $4.159 per gallon (cheapest local price) count as a problem?

SMDH
yeah it does count but you don't get the 1/10 of that red cent. lol they keep it! All of it! Do the math on 1/10 of one cent. X that by the 100's of millions of Gasoline sold each day. Now add the tax that's put on each gallon you buy X that by well you get the point. In a word your getting Screwed at the gas pump. After they screwed you with taxes out of your paycheck. Then they come back to put the screw on You again at Tax year. Now go shopping online or local screwed All over again. Pay your Utilities cable satellite cell phone, Fees, more taxes! Here I got a Jar of Vaseline that should help ease your pain as they slip it in. :D You pay Property tax in your state?

Last edited:
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
They found that all they need to do is, blame every price increase on some disaster, natural, fabricated, or otherwise. As if they manufacture gasoline to the exact drop each cycle. Wild fires caused the price of lumber to skyrocket recently too. And this typically results in prices staying inflated.

Last time fuel prices spiked, due to the speculators on Wall St., we got substantial fuel surcharges added to our delivery costs. Price of fuel went back down for years, but the surcharges have remained, along with other semi-hidden costs.

Don't kid yourselves. Neither the president, or Congress runs this country, Wall Street does.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
One of my coworkers filled up on gas last night. He passed a number of stations on the way home, all were out of gas. He got one at 8:30 that had just been filled by a tanker. He didn't get back home until 9:30. So, an hour to get a fill up. This was in Virginia.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Filled up today from a half tank for 2.85 per gallon. Probably double the usual customers but no lines at the station. Talked to my buddy in Tarpon Springs and he said so issues getting gas at all there. So I guess I'm good to go. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ah, reminds me of getting gas back in the early 70s.....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
How do you hook up a gas can to a bidet?:eek:
If you thought it, somebody has done it.

They'll likely win the darwin award after trying to light their fart on fire while the petrol is still a little fresh.o_O

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If you thought it, somebody has done it.

They'll likely win the darwin award after trying to light their fart on fire while the petrol is still a little fresh.o_O
I was thinking a nice alternative to the bikini wax....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis